• December 18, 2017, 03:40:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Letter to Korider from HYO President!  (Read 18059 times)

BradCCM

Re: Letter to Korider from HYO President!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 07:30:06 AM »

Brad, I appreciate what you did, I found the letter to be informative, and I am glad he wrote it, at least he knows we are here.

Thanks

krakum1967

Thanks krakum1967...  It has been a lot of work and communication with Hyo, I am looking forward to future progress with them and working with them as much as I can.
Thanks again  ;D
Brad

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

krakum1967

• Global Moderator
  • Grinding the pipes
  • Dyslexics of the World....UNTIE!
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 04:24:16 PM »

Well even pointing the finger at myselfe, we can all sit here and whine, but at least you have had enough cahonas to actually contact them.  I think we should all do this, and maybe they would start listening to our feedback on a regular basis.

You know, I went into a Yamaho dealer yesterday, looking for a local universal saddlebag mount kit, and those guys literally mocked me when I told them what I rode.  I told them, in case you are wondering if I am actually going to purchase from you EVER again, I think not....if Hyosung started a more active effort to make themselves known, it would help the dealers and the riders...

Anyway, all I am saying is I sit back and agree with the bad vibes and cry about the warranty work I went through, but what did I do about actually contacting te company, I called a few times to see what my options were but I dod not raise near the stink that I should have
2007 United Motors V2C-650T AE

1981 Suzuki GS750EX - Rat Bastard

ananasi

• Learner rider
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 12:34:15 AM »

main thing I see with hyosung is they are just like kia when they came to the state's no advertiseing and draging there feet on getting there product well known, they really need to get there name out there, they really need some tv advertising. and not just at bike shows. I ride mine to tracks and even track race it and every time I get asked where I got it and how does it handle. I tell them exactly what I think and tell them where to get one. but outside of that there is nothing going on media wise, and its a crying shame, If they would just advertise and get the price and message out you would see alot more hyosungs out on the street.

krakum1967

• Global Moderator
  • Grinding the pipes
  • Dyslexics of the World....UNTIE!
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »

+1
2007 United Motors V2C-650T AE

1981 Suzuki GS750EX - Rat Bastard

Ezza

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 07:01:54 AM »

Hey Hyo!!
Now you hear me, right?
Wonder what the interest level in Hyosung products would be if a rumor like this(bankruptcy) was not squelched?
All I've ever heard here (peoples experiences) was...ZZZZ napping now...no response.
But that was our interests, right?
This is my point.
Public, pardon me, consumer relations....sadly lacking.
I've heard some salesmen are talented enough to sell a drowning man a drink of water.
Feeling a bit parched now.
Uh... I thought I this user had been banned?  ???
EPIC FAIL. What is it with guys?

stigger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 07:24:20 AM »

I'm not really sure what the big deal is...

Hyosung US are almost certainly not going under, why is there a rumour who knows the dealers don't want to deal anymore and are making it up as an excuse, they are tired of dealing with hyo's bull shit and made it up, or the rep for that area was one of the ones let go recently and he told them out of spite. who cares...

About the email, as far as I know Tony Kim is just the CEO of Hyo US not Hyo so basically what you have is an email purportedly from the CEO of the US distributor saying he's not going skint whoop di do big deal helps to quash the rumour but it's no biggie...

As for
It dawned on me last night, engaged in conversation with BradCCM, what bike could you possibly ride that would allow you direct conversation with the guys that race and develop them, and you recieve letters ( albeit not directly but still ), from one of the companys Presidents.

If you can name any, it wont be a very long list.

With the best will in the world and not to belittle him, Brad's just a dealer that races, he doesn't run Hyosung's Motogp team for chrissake's... Have a look and any one make forum and you'll find find plenty of others that race their bikes...so actually the list is pretty long...

EbAgS

• BrUnSwIcK wEsT. aUsTrAlIa.
  • Grinding the pipes
  • For some it's therapy, the rest it's motorcycles.
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 10:56:55 AM »

As for
It dawned on me last night, engaged in conversation with BradCCM, what bike could you possibly ride that would allow you direct conversation with the guys that race and develop them, and you recieve letters ( albeit not directly but still ), from one of the companys Presidents.

With the best will in the world and not to belittle him, Brad's just a dealer that races, he doesn't run Hyosung's Motogp team for chrissake's... Have a look and any one make forum and you'll find find plenty of others that race their bikes...so actually the list is pretty long...

Whatever. We can talk to guys that are engaged in the highest level of racing that Hyosung is envolved with. It may not be Motogp but its a good as it gets for Hyo.

I'm looking at the positives here, no need to be so factual all the time. Why dont jump back on netrider and keep bagging Hyosung. . . yeah I've seen it.  ;)

stigger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 11:13:55 AM »

As for

Whatever. We can talk to guys that are engaged in the highest level of racing that Hyosung is envolved with. It may not be Motogp but its a good as it gets for Hyo.

I'm looking at the positives here, no need to be so factual all the time. Why dont jump back on netrider and keep bagging Hyosung. . . yeah I've seen it.  ;)
And so has everybody else, I bag Hyosung wherever they need it...

Hyosung aren't involved in racing CCM are.

I don't deal in positives unfortunately I have a pathological hatred if Bullshit and those that purvey it...

EbAgS

• BrUnSwIcK wEsT. aUsTrAlIa.
  • Grinding the pipes
  • For some it's therapy, the rest it's motorcycles.
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 11:53:07 AM »

As for

And so has everybody else, I bag Hyosung wherever they need it...

Hyosung aren't involved in racing CCM are.

I don't deal in positives unfortunately I have a pathological hatred if Bullshit and those that purvey it...

You make me laugh  ;D ;D ;D

stigger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »

Glad to be of service...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8