• November 19, 2017, 09:29:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Thunder beach 2009 (Fall)  (Read 1495 times)

RckStrGtr

• Grinding the pipes
  • Hyosung Master Tech
Thunder beach 2009 (Fall)
« on: October 10, 2009, 01:20:25 AM »

The first pics are of this bike that we found in the back of the shop. It belongs to my boss and he is the original owner so this is a 1 owner bike.
He seems to believe that he is gonna be able to outrun my hyo with this relic of a 600 i just wanna hear it run first.

Any who heres some pictures

Here are some random Thunder Beach pics I was the ONLY GT650R there i saw a guy with a GV650 but that was it

It was so Freaking hot my buddy Justin got this nasty Pina Colada Icee thing but it was cold

Oh an i got a New Toy too best of all it was free, its on the wall and yes thats the TV on the other wall but how did the high definition picture get on the wall
"Carefull I am a Racist"
"This Aint Mother F@#!ing Checkers, This Is Chess Fool"
"You Really Are That Stupid"
"Bum Asked Me For Change, I Told Him To Go See Obama For Change"

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

HyoFuelNazi

• Grinding the pipes
Re: Thunder beach 2009 (Fall)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 01:28:50 AM »

IS your new toy one of those little LCD projectors?

RckStrGtr

• Grinding the pipes
  • Hyosung Master Tech
Re: Thunder beach 2009 (Fall)
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 01:40:22 AM »

Nah its not LCD but it is DLP Digital Light Processing projector it has about 1500 hours left on the bulb, the bulb is $478
It projects screen sizes from 32" all the way up to 248" in 1080i. See what happened was lightning struck my bosses house and all of a sudden his projector would only display "No Signal" we tried everything except unplugging it as it was on the celing. well the insurance company said it was toast and said just toss it and we will cover a new one. I told hime to let me have it instead of trash it and i will try to fix it. I get home with this projector and plug it in and turn it on and i get the big blue screen with "No Signal" So i snatched the HDMI cable out of the TV and fired it directly from the Playstation 3 to the projector. Pressed the power button on the PS3 and Voila the dam thing works for some reason ::) after i spent 2 hours on a 10 foot ladder trying to figure out why this thing would not work. All it needed was to be unplugged.

WEll my boss got his new 1080P projector and he is playing blue ray movies on a 10' screen. Lets just say this that his surround sound speakers, just the speakers now no amplifier, Cost as much as a Brand new 2010 Yamaha R1 and a 2010 R6, but the sound that rolls out will put any movie theater to shame. with it turned up about half way the neighbors across the street can hear and tell what movie is playing.
"Carefull I am a Racist"
"This Aint Mother F@#!ing Checkers, This Is Chess Fool"
"You Really Are That Stupid"
"Bum Asked Me For Change, I Told Him To Go See Obama For Change"

Pages: [1]