• April 26, 2017, 04:42:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: KORIDER AND THE TOPLESS PHOTO'S  (Read 10452 times)

newbymick

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Great uncle Jesse
KORIDER AND THE TOPLESS PHOTO'S
« on: November 26, 2009, 09:26:25 PM »

OK fellow Koriders and visitors.  After given a some considerable thought on the subject, I thought that I would post my conclusions and hopefully, give some guide lines

First and foremost

THIS IS A MOTORCYCLE FORUM

PEOPLE JOIN THIS SITE TO TALK ABOUT THEIR BIKES, GET ADVISE AND EXCHANGE VIEWS ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE

THIS SITE IS OPEN TO ALL - WE WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO AGE, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RACE, RELIGION OR CREED

WE ARE ALL GROWN UP NOW.  LETS ACT GROWN UP. 

WE ALL KNOW HOW TO USE A COMPUTER

WE ALL KNOW WHAT MAKES A WOMAN (OR A MAN) LOOK LIKE A WOMAN

BUT IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT A WOMAN (OR A MAN) LOOKS LIKE - USE YOUR IMAGINATION AND JUST USE YOUR KEYBOARD.  THERE ARE WAY BETTER SITES OUT THERE FOR YOUR - aaaaaaaaah EDUCATION

Secondly

IF YOUR A SIGNED UP MEMBER YOU WILL KNOW WHERE "ADULT" PHOTOS CAN BE POSTED

IF YOU REALLY FEEL THE NEED TO POST AN "ADULT" PHOTO MAKE SURE IT'S ONE THAT HAS SOME ARTISTIC MERIT.

MAKE SURE IT HAS A MOTORCYCLE IN THE PHOTO

BE VERY AWARE THAT TESTING THE GUIDE LINES COULD LEAD TO AN ACTION THAT YOU MAY NOT AGREE WITH.   

Play nicely guys and girls

Mick S

BTW - anyone want to discuss the subject further - PM me
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."
Jerry Garcia

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

skadamo

• Administrator
  • Forum Addict
    • http://www.korider.com
Re: KORIDER AND THE TOPLESS PHOTO'S
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 03:16:00 AM »

Nicely put Mick. Thanks for posting that. Keeping the nudity out is a good idea. Got a good PM from someone who had a good point. People overseas who visit the forum may get offended by nudity. This does not need to turn into a political or religious debate but let's make this place friendly to all motorcyclists and talk about motorcycles.

I love that people choose korider as a place to hang out and don't want people to feel like they have to be careful but keep in mind kids could be on the site.

Mick, thanks for keeping korider's best interests in mind. Really appreciate your help.

-John
2007 GT250R

Pages: [1]