• June 17, 2019, 07:44:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BARGIN!!!!!!!!  (Read 1683 times)

aitken_mc

• Learner rider
BARGIN!!!!!!!!
« on: August 08, 2006, 02:20:32 PM »

not to sure but i'll post it up any way
i figured i'll give you guys the heads up first but over the next few weeks the shop is under going some MAJOR renovations and we need room for kawasaki when they come in so all our current Moto Guzzi and Aprilias are all goin to our new showroom upstairs so we need the room so see what bikes we need to re order so at the moment all our HYO's HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!         (all prices include ORC)

new GT 650 comet, yellow, $10,00 and it comes with a FREE helmet/ jacket and gloves worth almost $600 and comes with the full 2yr unlimited K's warrenty

new GT250R, black $7000 and comes with a free jacket once again with full warrenty

2nd hand GT250R, red, this bikes being done on consignment he brought it off us at the start of the year and lost his licence on it for speeding 2 months later got just over 4000 on the clock and is in A1 condition apart from a little paint missing fron the fuel cap from the zipper on his jacket rubbing on it he was asking $6500 but has knocked it down to $6000!!!

new GV650, black this is our demo bike but would be lucky to have 1500k's on the clock bloody beautiful bike to ride and is goin for $9500

new GV250 silver/maroone this is also our demo bike and HAS LESS THAN 70K's ON THE CLOCK!!!!! its $6000 RIDE AWAY!!!!!

new GV650 silver and a new GT650S yellow if interested in either of these please call and we'll work you out a deal

if interested any of these bikes can be shipped anywhere, we've got  a moto guzzi cafe sport being shipped to grece, not bad considering the client is right next door to italy

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

Razeor

• Grinding the pipes
    • http://www.razeor.com
Re: BARGIN!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 01:15:47 AM »

Quote from: "aitken_mc"

new GT 650 comet, yellow, $10,00

I think this is meant to be $10,000 right??

www.razeor.com - I.T. For All

aitken_mc

• Learner rider
BARGIN!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 05:27:10 AM »

typo

Ro

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
BARGIN!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 12:05:49 AM »

Ever thought of buying an ad somewhere?

Pages: [1]