• October 17, 2017, 02:22:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: How good is your Hyosung? 2010 - 2011  (Read 17312 times)

Larrydim

• Learner rider
How good is your Hyosung? 2010 - 2011
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2015, 08:02:20 AM »

Just a quick reply to 600sfx, I just received my shindogen mosfet regulator rectifier,is it easy to replace for a not to mechanical bloke like me,and I will let you know how it goes, thanks to you for your advice much appreciated
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 08:10:04 AM by Larrydim »

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

600sfx

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
Re: How good is your Hyosung? 2010 - 2011
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2015, 09:30:54 PM »

Yes, fitting is a piece of cake (comparatively). Just take it nice and slow and make sure all the connections are solid.  I hope it works well for you. Mine has been a revelation and lots of guys on this site have upgraded to that specific unit and everyone is happy with the results.
2008 GT650R EFI

ninetenseven

• Coelhone
  • Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2015, 11:05:58 AM »

Well, i had to post this.

Last weekend I went riding along two of my best buddies, Honda fans, one with a  CBR 600RR and other with CBR 1000RR. As strange it sounds, we never ride with each other because of our work schedule. After more than a year, we did it. We had one rule to our trip: no straigths. The more corners and hills the better.

First time they saw my bike they became impressed, saying it was good looking and well built for a not so usual brand. First hyosung they seen. However they were not expecting the amazing performance it has in the corners. Later we swapped bikes, and I drove theirs and they drove mine. Both said the same after riding: "DAYUM! :o I could never antecipate the fun I had in this bike. What an amazing surprise!".

After a lot of rubber was burned, we arrived home and start chatting.
The feeling i got from the CBR's was that they have a stunning performance, but sacrifice a lot of confort for that sporty feeling. They agreed. Although they love their bikes, they were honest and said if they knew before, they probably got Hyosung's as well. It's a lot of bike for a lot less of money.
I got my bike for less than half the 600RR and a quarter than the 1000RR.
Sure they are ( A LOT ) faster, but they couldn't get away in the corners. And in the end of the day, 300km's of corners made, I was fine and they were wrecked due to the riding position and loud exhausts.

Conclusion made,
If i liked my bike before, i simply love it now. 

P.s - Gopro video incoming.
Better 5 minutes late in this world than 5 minutes faster in the other

johno1122

• wheelie machine :D
  • Learner rider
  • hyosung rx125sm twin cam :D
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2015, 11:30:16 AM »

hey we all have them bloody problems of buying a bike broken and trying to get it running again is a pain in the arse i got lumped with a bike thats pretty ****ed for a cg125 :( gone too far to quit now hope all works :)

Jai

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2016, 01:55:09 PM »

My answer would  be good. But a bit disappointed because no new model so far...

GGB, Bladers, Bikers69j - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

cruiser13

• Learner rider
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2017, 01:53:08 PM »

2010/2011 GV700. I am one happy lark of a customer. Had an issue with the speedo and tail light cover which were covered promptly under warranty.I had heard about the charging issues so put a mosfet rr the day I got out of warranty. Regular oil n filter change and it keeps going.I didnt go for it because it was cheap.It actually costs more than the superlow(once u add the cost of accessories).I went with it simply because it had a liquid cooled engine which is really needed in India.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Larrydim

• Learner rider
How good is your Hyosung? 2010 - 2011
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2017, 04:48:56 AM »

I have 2012 Gt 650 naked and done just over 70000 kms as I ride 70 km round trip to work five days a week, other than having my reg rec changed and some early charging issues, it has been a great work horse and fun weekender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alantris

• Grinding the pipes
  • Life is just another ride home
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2017, 12:49:00 PM »

My answer would  be good. But a bit disappointed because no new model so far...
Wowwww

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]