• December 18, 2017, 11:22:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Korider's Youtube Account - UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS!  (Read 7680 times)

kurtp2

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
Korider's Youtube Account - UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS!
« on: March 19, 2011, 12:10:13 PM »

Hello fellow Hyosung riders.  I just started a youtube account with the username:
koriderdotcom

The purpose of it is for any Hyosung owners and members of this site who want to upload videos of their bikes.  If you are a member of this site and are interested in loading a video of your bike, send me a message and I'll send you the password to the youtube account.  I don't want to just post it in this message because then any visitor to the site could get to the youtube account.  I'll only send it to people who I recognize as established members to the site so as to prevent people from just registering their names, making one or two comments, then getting the password and doing who knows what with the youtube account.

This is just for fun.  I thought since we spend a lot of time talking with each other about our bikes and experiences on them, it might be cool to show them off.  It could also serve the purpose of documenting mechanical problems and solutions so we could refer back to the common youtube page and look through our archived videos to see how to make repairs or upgrades.  Also, the videos don't necessarily have to be just about our bikes.  Maybe if we wanted to just talk about which helmets we wear or what gear is better for hot weather vs. cold weather or riding in the rain etc. etc. etc. we could make vids about that.

Also, I'm not talking about directing some elaborate expensive videos.  We could start small just with short walkaround and startup vids.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:11:07 AM by kurtp2 »
Hyosung GT250R EFI, IXIL Euroline oval slip-on carbon fiber shorty, Skidmarx rear hugger, Puig double bubble windscreen

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

Warpedone

• Grinding the pipes
Re: korider on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 04:25:26 PM »

Sounds like a good idea.

Can you message me the password please, I have a few i'd contribute with.
Ride hard, Live fast
Ride the Dragon, Slay the mule,
Live to ride, Crash to die,
Ben and Jade July 2009

kurtp2

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
Re: korider on Youtube
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 06:01:50 AM »

@ Warpedone

I sent an email to the hotmail address you have registered with your profile here.  I always chat with the guys in the GT250 category and I haven't ever seen you there, so I assume you have a different style of bike.  Feel free to forward that username and password to any of the people you regularly chat with in whatever categories you usually chat with them.  Just watch out for people who only have, like, 1 or 2 comments and just registered a few hours before.  I just don't want the username and password to get in the hands of people who registered just for the sake of getting that info so they can mess with it.

I think it would be cool, though, to maximize the number of korider members who upload to that youtube page, so take that information and pass it on.
Hyosung GT250R EFI, IXIL Euroline oval slip-on carbon fiber shorty, Skidmarx rear hugger, Puig double bubble windscreen

Warpedone

• Grinding the pipes
Re: Korider's Youtube Account - UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 12:24:52 AM »

I have the 650r, which is why you probably haven't seen me before.

i'll see what I can do, not sure how to transfere my video's from my account to the korider one.

Can you PM me it please, the address you sent the stuff to was the wrong one.

My address is:
markhrobo@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 12:27:06 AM by Warpedone »
Ride hard, Live fast
Ben and Jade July 2009

Warpedone

• Grinding the pipes
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 12:57:40 AM »

Here's my 2 vids:

My favourite, just for the noise, turn it up LOUD:
Ride hard, Live fast
Ben and Jade July 2009

kurtp2

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 05:52:56 AM »

OK so I sent the info to that hotmail account in your last post and I sent you a personal message on this website.  You'll have to re-upload those videos to the koriderdotcom youtube account if you want them there.  You can't "transfer" them as far as I know.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 05:55:05 AM by kurtp2 »

ziggy

• Learner rider
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 04:50:02 PM »

My vid ...

I hope so this year will be some new videos..

locomanalex

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
    • locomanalex' Youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 06:44:57 AM »

d'oh!   I wish it stop snowing outside and spring would actually get here >:(
anyways could you pm me the login as I'm thinking of making some videos of when I wake the beasts from their hibernation. like replacing the battery, oil change, and pre-ride inspections
"To win the race, you have to finish First. To finish First, you First have to Finish the race"

hotdiggerty

• Grinding the pipes
  • red is faster.
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 08:12:25 AM »

My vid ...

I hope so this year will be some new videos..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWdqMiZjNw8#

8) hey ziggy, great video you posted,top version of '' enter sandman'' too! keep em coming mate. ;)
DO IT NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES ILLEGAL !

08 gt650-s  stock- 13500ks 25/2/11

kurtp2

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 09:54:38 AM »

Hey loco, I PM'd you the info.

Pages: [1] 2 3