« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 04:32:50 PM »

Like this?

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

Boosty

• Scraping the pegs
nice
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 08:56:25 AM »

you rock, DualSport  :thumb:

I'm still not fond of the MX style wheels..maybe if they were painted black (that's always my answer...lol)

faastmoto

• Training Wheels
Re: nice
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 04:59:54 PM »

yup, i am also seeing that one looks great, you know which to say nicest bike is, as i like to share some content on motorcycles as are now a fad that almost everybody enjoys, especially those in the middle and upper class in the society, who can have the luxury to afford lavishness in their choice and use of bikes, aside from cars, of course!  And they spend time to see more at motorcycle center.  And surely, motorcycle enthusiasts would all be looking for the top of the class and above the edge models and styles. They would also be expecting that their bike will render only one of its kind biking and motorcycling adventures.
So how do you choose the best bike then?

First, you have to look at the tires. The motorcycle tires should be strong and reliable enough because it is the ones that link your bike to the ground. Your tires need to have strong grip and hold so slipping accidents can be minimized it cannot be avoided. There are tires for specific purpose and terrain. Your tires should also stand the test of bad weather and bad roads. You will need varied tires for the purpose of going to work or for picking kids at school or for bringing your wife to the supermarket and for going on tough competitions as In Motocross and Moto GP.

How your bikes emits gas and how it sounds as the different chemical reactions happen inside your bike’s engine should also be put into consideration. Your motorcycle exhausts play an important role in finding out if your engine is still working properly or if you already need to take it to the nearest garage and repair shop.

Once you have decided on the kind of bike that your need, then your next step is to find the best motorcycle center that can offer you the nicest and the kind of bike that you want and that you need. The center should be able to provide you with all the information you need and has the display of the many different bikes to choose from in their showroom. These days, we already have the easy access on these motorcycle center as you can visit them in their physical location or find a site on the internet relating to such business.

hotdiggerty

• Grinding the pipes
  • red is faster.
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 05:58:06 PM »

;) hi faastmoto,good to have you on our forum,introduce yourself on the koriders cafe section. where are you from?
bikes are not a fad, over 120 years of motor-cycling is,nt a fad.no problem.also bikes are more LOWER socio-economic in their appeal and function. we the down-trodden can only afford hyo,s tho some may aspire towards a honda,or even a bmw. we call them weirdos. yes, hyosung is the answer to the poor and down-trodden of this planet. what do you ride my friend? the best bike is academic, it has never been made. what you can afford and enjoy is the best bike.please excuse my satire, it is not meant to offend. i look forward to  your input on the forum ;)
DO IT NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES ILLEGAL !

08 gt650-s  stock- 13500ks 25/2/11

Lawn Motorsports

• Learner rider
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 07:16:48 PM »

The US needs to get this. If it was priced right I think it would do well.

compmoto

• Training Wheels
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 01:49:42 AM »

maybe ATK will build  something like this ... or put a fuel injected motor of this type in a Cannondale chassis ... nah, I guess not ...

michaelbell85

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 07:26:08 PM »

atk is out of business and hyosung scrapped there off road part of there dealership

Pages: 1 [2]