• November 19, 2017, 09:31:29 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 92

Author Topic: Killer in black!!!!!  (Read 106769 times)

psychedelic

• Forum Addict
  • Hyosung's first bagger
Killer in black!!!!!
« on: October 25, 2006, 03:40:59 AM »

Hey Hyo!
 Well kids I think, Theres a real chance I may spend my hard earned Dollars else where. Not that I ve had some bad exprinces. Mine have all been good with Hyosung. Mind you I ride the GV250. But the last year has been a real eye opener, It seams the GT650R are dieing at rates that make me a bit nervous. The GV650 are droping like flys with dash failures motor blows and what else.
 Mind you at first I really did fall for the GV650. Light blue. Was waiting till I payed off the GV250 To upgrade. Well last payment has been made sent out yesterday.
But alas I found anther that I want much more. Trend Killer. Yea I know its a one off. But with the China Building The Peguis ( Spelling Sucks) chopper 250cc I really hoped to find that Hyosungs new 1000cc was built and Trend killer was it.
 Yet at this point theres no chance. that this dream has came to pass
It would seam that if I really want a standout I may have to build it myself.
With the dependabilty problems I have already talked about and hyosungs lack of strait foward getting the job done. And the prices of parts.
 I am looking and with out much luck. (At the lowerend price range)
You dont have to like it. But its for the best

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

newbymick

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Great uncle Jesse
Killer in black!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 02:13:35 PM »

You could always try this link

http://dflong.en.alibaba.com/product/50175512/51003561/Motorcycles/Motorcycle.html

But there again - save really, really hard and buy yourself a Harley Davidson.  Might have to change orientation and your life style though

Harley Davidson - not so much a bike, more a lifestyle :wink:
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."
Jerry Garcia

newbymick

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Great uncle Jesse
Killer in black!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 02:16:26 PM »

Or even get one of these

http://www.imz-ural.com/wolf/

I had a ride on one last year.  Most impressed.  And as rare as chicken teeth
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."
Jerry Garcia

OldBlue

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
Killer in black!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 11:12:32 AM »

Hey Psychedelic
Before you shell out the hard earned, please , please, check out the insurance for your intended purchase!!!  :roll:
I work in the insurance industry here in OZ and most insurance companies will not touch Chinese bikes!!!! :!:
The reasons;
* No known re-sale value due to being a new market/producer
* Poor quality control causing catasrophic failures (Engine/Gear/Frame failures) probably due to crappy engineering and/or metallurgy.

Any way you go, really investigate before you buy as it seems that Chinese bikes may be improving, but their track record is very suspect  :!:

Regards
oldBlue
Styles change but style never does!

psychedelic

• Forum Addict
  • Hyosung's first bagger
Killer in black!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 09:13:14 PM »

My problem is the ins also here. Home builds are bearly covered unless you buy Full coverage and most cover replacement only and only if you can document all parts IE place you got them,  date of sales, and such.
Bareing this in mind. I had to prove much of this stuff all ready covering the Honda 400 bobber. Hyosung was not much easyer when I shopped around for lower cost ins. The Suie Savage was a peace of cake. the work on the VF750F has been slow at best. (At this point the frame is compleatly disambled and may not work for the idea running thought my head) Yea my better half says Iam spoild.
 This is really not a knock agenst Hyosung. Ill ride just about any thing. Names dont impress me. Its just the look, at this point in my life. Ive spent enuff time in and out of hosptals! I ve decided to slow down. I really want somthing that stops people in there tracks! Thats what got me into Hyosung in the first place. The GV250 has got a lot of personalty and stops regular riders lotts. But I want the toy that makes them all stop. Mind you Ive lived a life that makes Preachers blush, Keeps them in church. Makes normals hide there kids. And mother worned you about my type. (Mind you its all smoke and mirrows) Those who really know me. Know that I am really just a big kid. The worst part of me is long gone. Clean and sober for 12 years last aug. But besides all the retrick. (Bull Stuff) I just want to impress and be impressed.

jbrough7

• Forum Addict
Killer in black!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 09:53:14 PM »

That clean and sober bit is tough!  Wish I could do that!! :(

Good for you!

jim

robert_s_hunter

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
Killer in black!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 04:26:09 AM »

:) Chill out, Psych! Your problem isn't actually that big a problem. The "Trend Killer"'s primary differences are the 240 rear tire, two-piece rims, special tailpiece, and the dual-pipe exhaust. All of the pieces used on the "Trend Killer" are to be released over the next year by Hyosung Deutschland, with full TUV certification. When I find out more, I'll post it here. Cheer up, and enjoy riding a GV 650 while you wait! 8)   Cheers

psychedelic

• Forum Addict
  • Hyosung's first bagger
Killer in black!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 03:38:17 PM »

Robert-s-hunter I guess the worry really comes down to the problems of the larger motors and dash failures.
Now the GV250 is payed off I am dinking with ideas for it. 2 of them are the funny little air cleaners and bitch pad mine still says alpha sports on it.
Kicking around lowering the height (lower shocks) or haveing a Y bar made to hold a wider rear tire. Wheel change is a real possabilty like the long rear fender but the bitch pad has got to go. Fiber glass and filler should fix that. Other ideas rolling around are a sissy bar and a motor cage that match. Paint is a problem I am not set up to do such items. and farming out work in the past has bitten me more than once.
IE the VF750F project. The welder is quite shure what I have in mind is unrideable. (Problem with speach and hearing not sure if its me or him)

Jbrough 7 Its easy. Just walk away from all the crap.
 I lied!!! its the hardest thing I ve ever done. Still working on it. No slips No retest. But to survive the every day Cravings is fun. I my case no AA class no NA class could ever save me And yes Me and God are still not talking. No saitan is no buddy of mine.
Quick trip to the past.  for many years my life was a blure of smoke drink and snorting. I ran 2 of my own componys in to the ground destroyed lifes around me and contued to use after nearly killing my self many times (Over Use Over dose Over nothing) I have never gotten past the cravings but each day presents new trails and with out erros I make it thought. No Iam not erros free. I contune to surive only becuse I will it!
6 years in the Army proved to me that Any system can be beaten. Drug tests are only as good as those taking them. The first test I never cheated on scared the hell out of me! Only becuse it was really the first time I ever really tested. at that point I was only clean for 60 days.
Know this at this point in my life I ve never used drugs or drank to excess sence. I walked away.
Life Is not a tresure. Life is not fair. Life is not adventure. Life Is waking up every morning being able to find your pants with out asking where thay are. Life is parking the bike at your house. Not in the nabours flower garden. Life is being able to rember the name of the woman you wake up next to. Life is rembering the kids birthdays. (Still working on that one)
Funny thing is my memory still sucks. My life is a lott of little reminder notes here there and every where.
The list of drugs used over my life reads like a list of pharmacy goods.  
The Doctors that Know me are amazed that I contune to breath. Yes there are signs of my stupid life. Luckly most are inside, and can not be seen by the world. I ve been so dope sick I ran a temp of 104 degs for 5 days.
I ve had flash backs so good that I spent a night in the hosptail.
I would like to someday rember all thouse days and nights high. But I belive there gone. (Along with a billons of brain cells)
Rember I walked a way.
I wish that all the harm I caused could be as easly wiped up as spilled milk. But blood, stains and some people never forget.(Or forgive)
I miss many of those that have fallen. Some are in Jail. Some are out of there minds. (never to return) Some still do it.(wish thay could get past it) Some I have lost track of. Some lost track of me.
Still I walked away
I still feel the high. But Ive replaced it with other things. The birth of my last child. First time I really was not high at the birth of one of my own.
The birth of Grandson, Hopefully the long waited for weding of me and the smarter half.
Yet I still walked away
The past is diffrant than I rember it. sometimes becuse I made it that way sometimes becuse it fades the bad times and makes the good times better. And sometimes just becuse I dont rember it at all.
The truth is I just walked a way.
Really I miss thouse days of stupid bliss. passing time by bong. wasting nights by line by line. But Honestly I just miss the high.
Not that it matters all I can say is. I Just Walked A Way
I am not proud of the fact. its the matter of truth. I left it all. My kids, my exwife, My friends, My belongings, I just walked a way.

newbymick

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Great uncle Jesse
Killer in black!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 08:12:44 PM »

Hey psychedelic,

I think you need to take a look at your inner self and reflect upon the bigger message in life - You should consider your actions upon yourself and how those actions affect you and those around you.

Take time to reflect upon your life and do what is required to make it better man.  

To walk away is to denigh yourself the respect that you should be giving to others and to yourself.  Nobody has the right to turn their back on those that love him.

Tough love is the best love - so

Stand up, respect yourself and do something about your lifestyle before your lifestyle does something to you man.

"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
Buddha

Had to get one of my chest

Peace out man
Mick S
Jerry Garcia

psychedelic

• Forum Addict
  • Hyosung's first bagger
Killer in black!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 08:47:53 PM »

Newbymick Good morning.
 Running late this moring have a short time to respond to this. 12+hours from this I can return to this and mabie ancer this better. (Got to make a living)
So as quickly as a chicken typer can go. (hunt peck method)
Yes I walked a way from it all. Latter I picked up the peaces and put it back together. All but 1 of my kids live with me now thats 6 out of 7. The one that no longer lives with me. Works at the same place as me. sees me daily and lived here till she was 19 years old. Btw got good news late last night going to be a grandpa one more time. if your keeping score 1 all ready here 2 on the way grandpa x 3.
I some day plan to open a shop one more time. (Motorcycles this time)
As for items lost. All have been replaced with better stuff. (althought I do still miss the Toyota liftback 79 and the hard top SR5 74)
Imiss thouse that have fallen. Out of resect. And a longing to see things in a better light.
I live daily with the choices that I have made. My kids are older than many of there freinds Not in years but in experinces.
I spent 20+ years high. At this point its over half of my life.
I would not trade much of it for any thing. All of it was not bad.
Life is not an adventure! these words are as true to day as thay where when I said them 12 years ago.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 92