• October 18, 2017, 02:48:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: CF Moto 650NK - Thoughts?  (Read 15897 times)

UVRUGBY

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
Re: CF Moto 650NK - Thoughts?
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 12:50:28 AM »

At that moment in time, I wanted to see what my balls my bike had. I got to work, looked at what i did and told myself, you dumb a** don't do that again, at least in construction zone.
08 Hyo 650- two bro's exhaust, BMC Air Filter, Class 3 jets, Woodcraft Clip ons.

06 Mistu Eclipse GT- Stock :/

From Korea with Love ;)

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

wpetraska

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2012, 02:20:05 PM »

http://cyclenews.coverleaf.com/cyclenews/20120522/m2/Page.action?lm=1337694923000&pg=83

Another positive review! Sounds like they liked it a lot!

MotoUnion

• Scraping the pegs
  • No officer it's street legal..I promise.
    • Moto Union
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 07:52:39 PM »

Hi Guys

Fresh from looking at the first WK 650i delivered to Nightingales in Rugby, England the other day, my view is the build quality is on par with the Korean or Chinese made Suzuki GS500E. Which considering its likeness to the Kwacker is no revelation.

Welds looked good, actually they looked excellent, as good as any other bike ive seen regardless of where the manufactuer would like you to think its made.

The one i sat on in Nightingales is now sold, will it do well here in UK, unlikely due to the high numbers of good used ER650's availble second hand. Would I have one - er yes a black / carbon one like the one pictured like a shot if Dougie buys it for me to smoke around on or as a demo bike etc.

Im soldering on with my superbly wonderful GT650N, a hard act to follow whatever you have stamped on your tank.

I personally think the new WK125RR ( see our website ) will be the most significant 125 since the Hyo GT125R, Reiju are just too damn expensive and why buy bike powered by a Yamaha engine when you can buy a yam with a yam engine - go figure..!

And to condradict myself, Id still go for a Genuine black 2012 Kwacker ER650 N over the CF MOTO - shop around and you'll find one for less than 5 k, so less than 800 in it, you'd be daft to go for the Chinese bike IMHO.

Warm regards all.

Mark
www.motounion.co.uk
New End can options available, Multi coloured titainium or Carbon Fibre + 40 on the standard price of full GT125R full exhaust system.

;) :D ;D

« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:04:06 AM by MotoUnion »

BiGFatfORumLuRKEr

• Learner rider
    • http://
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2012, 05:21:12 AM »

The owner of a dealer here in Michigan confirmed that we will see the 650NK in the USA in late summer 2012.  ;D

Can you ask about the 650TR? I'm very interested in that one. I'm not in love with the lights or the dash, but it's still interesting. There are entirely too few touring middleweights*...especially affordable ones.

*yes, you can make them tourers, but I mean one's designed to do so...with storage and stuff.

MaxBiker

• Global Moderator
  • Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 01:46:43 AM »

Hey guys, Just read a review in one of the Australian Bike mags on the 650NK.
Not only do they want to compete with hyosung, they are offering the identical bike for 6,000 AUD ride away, as apposed to the 8,000 AUD ride away for the Hyosung.
The only thing I notice that is worse than what I have is the non adjustable forks. everything else looks the same, if not a little better. and they will be offering it in naked, full faired and sport. Both restricted and non restricted.
Claimed power on the non restricted is 69.7 HP with a weight of 193 Kg dry.
So, if they can keep their bikes out of the shop with quality research then they will have 2 legs up on hyosung.
1: price
2: reliability

I have a feeling that CFMOTO will take over the hyosung market, quite easily
2011 Hyosung GT650R EFI (8 Ball Black)

Snowfox

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 09:23:15 AM »

They sold out of 650nk's (also the local hyo dealer has no more 650Rs too) at my local dealer when i went in to ask about them. He said that the engines are bullet proof but he thinks the body is a bit flaky (I agreed, thin plastics but the welds on the actual frames looked tops), but he has yet to have one come back in.
The Warranty on the bike set me back though, 2 years, 20KKM compared to Hyos 2 years, Unlim Kms. Ive nearly done 20KKm and its not even a year old yet.
My brother is getting the new Vnight based on the CF150 models so I'll see how that fairs.
SmartGuard Immobiliser.
Kaneg Sliders (nocut).
Spools.

stigger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 09:33:51 AM »

How would he know that the engines bullet proof they've only been out 10 minutes.

Snowfox

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 10:00:46 AM »

Based upon the rest of the ranges reliability I guess. I only agreed on the body being cheap.
SmartGuard Immobiliser.
Kaneg Sliders (nocut).
Spools.

stigger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 11:57:17 PM »

I just see the 20,000 kms warranty being a killer, If the manufacturer got no confidence who will...

manfriday

• Regular rider
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 01:20:42 PM »

Hopefully that will change if they want to compete against Hyosung and the rest.

I must admit that I am interested in the 650TR as there isn't much around that I would be keen to buy and most wouldn't suit my needs.

I believe that the 650TR are due around the end of the year. Just need to keep an eye on any reports about the 650NK in the meantime.

If I was to get one I would still keep the Hyosung and covert it to a Cafe Racer style -- cant get rid of such a good V-Twin.

Regds ....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5