• July 19, 2018, 02:42:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Tinted/smoked headlight.  (Read 926 times)

Dface

• Learner rider
Tinted/smoked headlight.
« on: May 26, 2013, 03:21:07 PM »

Hello koriders.

- I thought of buying Skidmarx's tinted headlight cover. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hyosung-Headlight-Cover-Skidmarx-GT250R-GT650R-tinted-Kasinski-Italika-ATK-/171029908168?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27d22d4ac8

- My question is, is it gonna affect the headlights lighting? I know it is, but how much?

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

Dukxing

• Regular rider
Re: Tinted/smoked headlight.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 11:33:47 PM »

i know it says "tinted" but in the pics it really looks like ur not even gonna be able to see through it. if u do choose to get one please let us know what u think and how it works for u. i do like the smoked look as well. have u ever considered getting the smoked tint sprays that u can layer on to get that desired affect? like u i want mines just a lil smoked for the looks, but i do want to be able to see what's ahead of me. it'd be nice to just have an easily removable cover to slap on, but stuff like that just doesn't exist. anywhere. not just hyos.

Hylife

• I ride & I vote.
  • Forum Addict
Re: Tinted/smoked headlight.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 03:05:19 AM »

@ Dukxing
.... it'd be nice to just have an easily removable cover to slap on .....

Visit your local vehicle signwriter. These days it is all just printed vinyl decals.
You can buy transpearant or reflective vinyl material in a whole range of colours and shades and it is simple and cheap to transform your bikes looks.
Beware that any tint you apply to your headlight will most likely render your bike as unsuable/illegal for road use even during the day. It is why most tinted covers get re-sold second hand fairly quickly.
2011 GV250 - 2011 GV650C - It's not 'what' you ride, it's 'that' you ride.

Pages: [1]