• October 18, 2017, 02:51:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Well done Hyosung ... another lemon  (Read 16584 times)

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
Re: Well done Hyosung ... another lemon
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 06:40:31 AM »

Some mechanics still think spark plug leads have wires in them!

???

They do, dude..

Agree with everything else Hylife said.. but.. what stigger said. Hyosung chose the dealers. Misrepresentation or no, they were 'selected'. I love my Hyo, but...

Can Hyosung bikes be reliable. Yup. Out of the box? Nope. I have made mine bullet-proof. Should I have had to in order for it to take me to work and back when receiving regular, scheduled servicing? I say 'Yup'  ;D (I love working on my bike..) ...but most "normal" people would hit the "Nope" button.

Are there customers who have been genuinely HARMED by Hyo & their dealer/importer networks? Yup. Are there many? Yup. Can Hyosung do better? F&@k Yup. Is the dealer mostly to blame? Yup. Does that absolve Hyosung? Nope.

'05 ~ '07 owners who have dropped a valve deserve a new engine. New. Not fixed. New. The half-assed hatchet jobs done on some of the early bike engine rebuilds at the customer's expense are evil. This is people's hard earned money invested in something that was designed to fail. Not to mention the anguish of repeatedly being charged and given endless excuses. I would be ropable.

EFI model owners who experience a reg/rec fail should similarly have their charging systems upgraded and the reg/rec replaced. Why has it been so long and Hyosung still not have addressed this issue? Every single EFI 650 owner I know has had goo pour out of their reg/rec. Not some. Not most. All. All. How can this not have been noticed?

Failure rates on both these examples are impossible to ignore. The dealer network should have received official notification and training. Did they? Nope.

Love the fact that this forum exists. The Korider community is the best around. Part sites like hyosungparts.asia , hyosungsource.com , whygostock.com , hyosung.biz and others are OUTSTANDING! Parts are cheap and so easy to find.

Why?

No (usable) official channels.

To the administrators/owners of those sites, if you ever read this site; Kudos.

Cheers,

DBM
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

SpyvsSpy

• Learner rider
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 12:12:11 PM »

Well after everything .... today it shat itself yet again ... F1 light on turns over won't start ... then starts revs its tits off and stalls .... then F1 again .
So Hyosung at what point should you offer a full refund ?

SpyvsSpy

• Learner rider
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 12:29:02 PM »

And to the lovers .. I have been shown the emails to and from Hyosung by the dealer . Guess what ..... its not the dealer its the recommendations of Hyosung.  I also was given a copy for my records.
First 1000 km the chain snaps nearly thru me . Hyo didn't even pay for the tow or a chain cov by the dealer ... guess that is the dealer too ?
Full electronic failure at 2750 km
Seat base warped .. dealer provides new one no cost
And then this crap ... keep loving them .... they are piles of crap

Snowfox

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 12:39:45 PM »

Well yes..chain would be a dealer issue, its not called a precheck for nothing.
SmartGuard Immobiliser.
Kaneg Sliders (nocut).
Spools.

stigger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
Well done Hyosung ... another lemon
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 11:42:28 PM »

Well yes..chain would be a dealer issue, its not called a precheck for nothing.
How is the supply of a shit chain from in manufacturer a dealer issue?

SpyvsSpy

• Learner rider
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 12:35:34 PM »

Esp when its mid link and the dealer had 7 other chains snap on them ?
Keep defending them , attempt to justify your poor choice in motor bike ... the Dealer has done nothing but the right thing since day one ...
They must be doing something right they have just landed HONDA and Aprilla dealership .... again I am sure you will find something in that to deflect off Hyo-crap back onto the dealer .
Mine goes back on a truck tomorrow morning .... It has cost more in down time than its worth

Snowfox

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 01:32:50 PM »

My stock chain lasted longer then 10kkm, and I doubt they have changed suppliers.
If the chain wasnt tensioned correctly it would be a dealer issue because it ~should~ be on their precheck list.
7 chains snapped? Unless youve seen them I wouldnt trust a word out of their mouth. Either they have an apprentice doing the prechecks or they're bullshitting. My dealership said my hyosung was the first they've ever seen to have rust, I laughed at them and pointed to the numerous hyos they had in stock with rust.

Meh what do I care, mine works.
SmartGuard Immobiliser.
Kaneg Sliders (nocut).
Spools.

stigger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 02:12:27 PM »

Manufacturers change sundry suppliers all the time...

CurryPuff

• Grinding the pipes
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 07:39:07 AM »

My stock chain lasted longer then 10kkm

I've had my stock chain and sprockets on for over 24k kms now. It still going okay.

SpyvsSpy

• Learner rider
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2013, 03:03:44 PM »

My boat anchor has been in the dealer since Monday .... still no news back from Hyosung so they can get started

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9