• December 18, 2017, 11:20:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: Project: 03 GT125 Restoration / GTR "Face Lift" Conversion  (Read 15463 times)

weedave

Re: Project: 03 GT125 Restoration
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 03:56:25 PM »

Yes please!

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 07:02:02 PM »

I've uploaded three photos to my site (dont forget you can view them full size).

The first one shows you the two Black wires from one indicator into the harness.
The second shows you the wiring from the original headlight into the plug and where it goes into the harness.
The third shows you the green and black with white stripe wires for the other indicator to go into the harness.

Is that what you wanted or have I missed anything?

weedave

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2014, 01:10:31 AM »

Spot on pal. Thanks very much!

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2014, 01:17:56 PM »

Spot on pal. Thanks very much!
No problem, anything else just ask. For the record, that harness is going in the bin, that's the reason I haven't cleaned all that muck off it. The bits you cant see in those photos have been chopped by some simpleton, so much so that I wouldn't trust it a few years down the line if I repair the connections.

Oh and as a slight update, hyosung source have messed me about since my initial order for a wiring harness. They do not stock my 2003 harness (remember I mentioned the code wrote on the side). Anyway, I've found one on ebay matching my code which should arrive shortly.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:19:34 PM by Joss »

SheriffHD

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2014, 01:11:44 AM »

I may be breaking up a 04 comet. Crashed it yeserday and im unsure what im going to do with it atm. I mean I have a brand new sprocket and chain set that i never got to install as well.

weedave

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2014, 12:35:06 PM »

I may be breaking up a 04 comet. Crashed it yeserday and im unsure what im going to do with it atm. I mean I have a brand new sprocket and chain set that i never got to install as well.

I'll take them off your hands. I also need the front right foot bracket if it's in issuable state. Hope you're ok!!!

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2014, 07:46:30 PM »

Thanks for the offer, as with Cloud, I need to get the frame build with harness in before I can purchase anything. It's pointless without the foundation.

As usual, more photos and progress.

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 08:42:51 PM »

Wiring harness built. I've seen enough soldering and wiring diagrams for one week. As I said, I need to tidy it up by wrapping it in harness tape but that's the easy part.

Frame is going to be booked in for shot blasting shortly so that should be interesting.

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 09:16:17 PM »

A little update to let you know I've not forgot about this place.

I was wondering if this forum has the spoiler boxes? I could compress that first post to make it easier on the eyes. Also, does anyone know anyone who has center stands? I'd prefer UK but I don't mind. It may not stay on the bike but it will drastically help in the rebuild stages.

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2014, 07:37:21 PM »

I'll continue to talk to myself in this thread. Carb diaphragms done. Frame in the shot blaster. Some photos of the things I tried to get the diaphragms to sit nicely.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19