• August 23, 2017, 09:13:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: YOU TUBE  (Read 54417 times)

jongs

• Scraping the pegs
    • http://www.myspace.com/jongs420
YOU TUBE
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 09:22:31 AM »

very impressive

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

adilz

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
    • http://www.youtube.com/myfavouritegame
YOU TUBE
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 10:17:08 AM »

Quote from: "Mike on the Rock"
well shit happens

you own a piece of the track
I own a piece of the mountain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQxX6MIifuA

I love you holding with the bigger bike in the turns?

Whoaaaa Mike. Your crash looks bad. I myself nowadays are more weary about the road conditions. You never know when theres oil spill or sand. I had one near miss a couple of months ago. I think caused by a small patch of oil too. I was familiar with that corner coz I used it almost daily. So that day, almost lost it, but managed to stabilize the bike. Luckily I didn't take as fast as I normally do. Had I fall, I would have been on the opposite side of the road, and could have been hit by incoming traffic.

Me holding out the bigger bikes on track? ha ha ha Well, the only time my Comet can stay close with the bigger bikes are during slow corners. Other than that, I just eat smoke.

Me Getting Screwed By The Bigger Bikes on Sepang

jbrough7

• Forum Addict
YOU TUBE
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 11:57:41 AM »

adilz:  very, very cool shots throughout those vids.  I really really enjoyed watching them!  Thanks a lot!!

Wow!!  80-90 in a 90 degree turn!

I had to laugh at your top speed run cuz that's almost exactly what I've done on my Bandit 650 and that's all!! :D I'm fearful of the cops, you don't have any around??

If you slowmoed that gravel flying up, that would look really cool.  But maybe you don't wanna see that too much??

Take care out there and thanks again!

jbrough7

• Forum Addict
YOU TUBE
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 11:58:23 AM »

adilz:  very, very cool shots throughout those vids.  I really really enjoyed watching them!  Thanks a lot!!

Wow!!  80-90 in a 90 degree turn!

I had to laugh at your top speed run cuz that's almost exactly what I've done on my Bandit 650 and that's all!! :D I'm fearful of the cops, you don't have any around??

If you slowmoed that gravel flying up, that would look really cool.  But maybe you don't wanna see that too much??

Take care out there and thanks again!

adilz

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
    • http://www.youtube.com/myfavouritegame
YOU TUBE
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 09:10:23 AM »

JB, the week before that fall video was taken, I crashed at that 90 deg Turn 4 trying to take it above 100 kmh. Half way through the corner, I already knew I was in too fast (and my mistake for not doing enough warm up laps to get a good tire grip). Banked the bike in further and the next thing I know, I was no longer scrapping my knee slider, but scrapping the whole of my body. Broke the right handle bar and brake lever, broke the footpeg assembly and totalled by muffler. Managed to get all that replaced in a week and went for another trackday. And that's when I hit the gravel again. Rear tire lost grip and the bike wobbled. My right leg was pinned under the bike. Had to wait for almost 2 minutes for the track marsyal to come and help me out. Luckily no major damages, otherwise it would have put a major dent in my pocket getting things repaired again.

As for the speed test, there are cops but I have not heard of any bikers here getting a ticket for speeding. It seems the cops only goes for cars.

newbymick

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Great uncle Jesse
YOU TUBE
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 10:59:56 AM »

Wow - cops and bikes - no speeding tickets - I'm of to Malaya.

I was born there in Malaya you know - Sussex Heights, RAF Changi.  Even have a Malaysian birth certificate.  MY father was in the Forces there.  It was a real bitch getting a British passport because my mother was German and I didn't have British birth certificate.  I had to send of all sort of shit to prove that I wasn't a "Jolly Foreigner" trying to blag a passport.

Love to get back there some day - I expect it has change a lot since my family left in 1962 - I was only 4 years old at the time.
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."
Jerry Garcia

jbrough7

• Forum Addict
YOU TUBE
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »

Wow!!   :D  :D

Friggin' kraut blood!  I knew there was a reason!! :wink:

Imagine how different things would have been if you had stayed! You might never have met me!! :(  :(  :(

newbymick

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Great uncle Jesse
YOU TUBE
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 11:23:18 AM »

Oh are paths would have crossed somewhere along the line - It's destiny you know :thumb:
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."
Jerry Garcia

Mike on the Rock

• Forum Addict
  • Mesa Arizone where it nevers snows
    • www.seaies.com
YOU TUBE
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 12:02:28 AM »

On
Ride safe Mike on the Rock
All my Rides are Naked.

http://seaies.com
"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." - Henry Ford

jbrough7

• Forum Addict
YOU TUBE
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 11:44:00 PM »

Again on the lighter side:

'Too much snow; not enough wine!'

No Bandits were hurt during the filming of this episode.  The rider, however, had a cut knee and a severely bruised ego! :oops:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21