• November 19, 2017, 09:33:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: FI Lamp Stays ON!  (Read 512 times)

diegomussio

• Training Wheels
FI Lamp Stays ON!
« on: May 10, 2016, 09:48:57 PM »

Hi everybody,

I have a GD 250i. The bikes runs perfectly but suddenly de FI lamps stayed on and never shut off.

I tray to contact dealers but in Argentina they are too few, to far and to expensve, they want me to charge U$S100 just to say me the error and why the FI lamps stays on.

Reading many post and blogs on how to obtaining the error code came to write this few lines:
1) Blinking code, a tunr it on and of 5 times and the lamps started to blink in this sequence - 10 3 5 1 ...... 10 8 5 10 - I don't know if i got it correctly, if so what does it means?
2) Try to reach the "Dealer Connector" so i can shortcircuit and the LCD displays the error, but couldn't find where is it... :(

Please can you help me out?

Thanks

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
Re: FI Lamp Stays ON!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 10:34:57 PM »

That bike uses a Delphi ECU. It's only a guess, but I am thinking that this might help.

Delphi ECU Scan Tool Manual:

http://www.huntermotorcycles.com.au/dealer/Dealer%20info-%20website/Service%20and%20Predelivery%20info/Delphi%20Scan%20Tool%20Manual.pdf

Table 23:

P0351 = Cylinder 1 Ignition Coil Malfunction

Another source I found is http://www.launchtech.co.uk/dtc-codes-list/ which seems to agree.

P0351 - Ignition Coil 1 Control Circuit

P0850 - Park/Neutral Position (PNP) Switch Circuit

These two things sound like a problem that should be covered by your warranty.
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

Pages: [1]