• December 18, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Only Rear Engine Starts  (Read 937 times)

masush

• Training Wheels
Re: Only Rear Engine Starts
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 06:16:01 AM »

Hello guys..

just an update..

I think pick up coil is gone.
It gives 108 reading when the key is off and on. when i start it starts to dance then 1300+ to 1 when i throttle.

It seems rear engine is getting low spark compared to front (i havev tried exchanging coil from front to rear)

may be i need to replace it or may be ECU is damaged? however there is no error codes..(ECU is new..)
not to mention, I changed rectifier a month ago But its not hyosung's (Its pulsar 220, it seemed to work)

Oh, dear, stop messing with your bike if you don't know what you are doing.

If the pickup coil was faulty the bike would not start at all, and the same pickup coil and CDI is used for both cylinders.

If you have weak spark then you have problems with the spark plug, or HT leads and caps, or the ignition coils.

I may not know how to repair this bike but i know how to repair other normal bikes..

Sorry, i replaced all (spark plug,htleads, plug caps and ignition coil),nothing helped me so far.. The problem seems to be pulser and its wire

I am getting new one (its on the way), I will update you guys how it goes.. (the pulser gives 94.9 reading, it was 108.. and it should be 140)

We don't have people here in my country who knows how to repair this bike. so there is no choice but to post details on forum, hoping to get help and doing it myself.

Thank  you for your input

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

Pages: 1 [2]