News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 356 times)

KIFFA8

• Training Wheels
Hi guys
« on: March 01, 2017, 07:01:46 AM »

Hi I'm new to this forum I have a hyosung Gt250r 06model I stopped riding it over the Xmas break up had 10days off and when I got back on to the bike and rode it to the servo to put more fuel in and while I was riding it felt like it's only running on one cylinder I've taken off the spark plug leads and the coil with them and took them to a place called SMALL COIL REWINDS and they told me that there good so I was talking to some other motorcycle mancanics and they said your better off changing the engine so I did that put in an 05model engine in and then took the bike to city west Yamaha and they told me it's the pickup coil so I done that and it's still feels like it's running on one cylinder and I've only had the bike for a year and a bit

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

albertinhouston

• Scraping the pegs
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 11:14:06 PM »

With the bike running spray water on the exhaust pipes. It should beed/burn off instantly. If the water stays for any amount of time that is the cylinder with the issue.
FROM THAT: you can start swapping part from front to back to see if the problem changes cylinders.
Then you narrow the culprit down.

Has the bike ever seemed like it was running since you have had it?

KIFFA8

• Training Wheels
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 09:11:55 AM »

When I brought the bike it was sitting there for about 6 months or so and I took the bike to a macanic to get the carbys cleaned and rejetted and it was running good for while then over the Xmas break for 10days stopped riding it. Then when I went back to work after the 10days took the bike straight to the servo and I knew there was something wrong coz it lost the power and it felt like running on one cylinder and I've spoken to some macanics and they all told me do an engine swap and plus it was on low compression aswell

KIFFA8

• Training Wheels
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 06:48:45 AM »

Well I've taken the rear spark lead off to check if there is spark and I've got nothing at all I'm just wondering if there's any fuse for the rear lead

Pages: [1]