• October 19, 2017, 05:21:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fischer motorcycle  (Read 645 times)

lewis

• Training Wheels
Fischer motorcycle
« on: March 04, 2017, 01:16:04 AM »

Hi all, new to the forum and wanting to get in touch with any Fischer owners. I'm in Australia and own possibly one of two ever imported. Not needing any parts presently  but it would be handy to know if any parts are available should I ever need them. Also have a few Ossa bikes so if anyone out there has an interest in that make I'd also like to hear from them.
                                                                             cheers Lew.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
Re: Fischer motorcycle
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 10:24:54 AM »

Hi Lewis,

The chap "mad8vskillz" might be of interest to you in these two threads:

http://korider.com/index.php?topic=28408.0
http://korider.com/index.php?topic=28424.0

Death666wish_

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 11:55:55 AM »

Ohlin rear shock? Hmm, does that fit our bikes? Too bad about the yellow though.
Climb the ladder of success!

retryW

• Regular rider
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 03:59:00 AM »

I'd be keen on the Ohlin rear shock if it fits the GT650. I have the mango yellow so it would fit right in :)

Death666wish_

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 01:09:59 PM »

I just realized that bike used just our engine and not the chassis, so I guess it wouldn't fit, ops!  :-X
Climb the ladder of success!

Jackstand Johnny

• Training Wheels
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 10:23:37 PM »

Hey gang! So I just registered here a moment ago not knowig what to expect. I was about to make an intro thread when I noticed this Foscher owners thread and got especially excited when I saw ,ention of Mad8vSkillz. He(Sergai) actually just left my house a few hours ago after dropping off most of His inventory of Hyosung parts. We worked out a deal and I will now be selling most of this stuff. Hes a great guy by the way and to the gentleman from down under, I believe He spoke of you before. Im pretty sure youre the ONLY Fischer owner He knows of in Australia so seriously, congratulations dude.

Anyways Im gonna make an intro thread and of course I will not post anything for sale until I meet all the criteria for doing so. This is at least the 50th forum Ive registered with so I know the drill. That being said feel free to contact me anytime with questions or help.

By the way to the Aussie, I believe I have some Fischer parts here. A leftover box from the founder of Fischer Motors. LOTS of raw materials and machined stuff lol. Its kinda neat having it around. Anyways I wish you all the best with finding other owners.

mad8vskillz

• Learner rider
    • the only source on the internet for fischer mrx parts
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 03:55:44 PM »

if you find non-hyo stuff, i'd say set it aside somewhere. cause my plan all along was not to sell fischer stuff to non-owners. no sense making their parts extinct just to make a buck.
www.mad8v.com - the only place with new fischer mrx parts!

Pages: [1]