• December 18, 2017, 11:47:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Jackstand Johnny From Virginia With an SV650 and a Room Full of Hyosung Parts  (Read 1271 times)

Jackstand Johnny

• Training Wheels

so basically he is your beotch!

Its becoming pretty obvious here that its not worth going out of my way to sell yall parts. as passive aggressive as your internet jabs may be, its still disrespectful and childish. This on top of the insane replies Ive gotten from another member here wanting parts virtually for the cost of shipping is telling me that this has been a waste of my time. Best of luck.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website

Hi Jackstand Johnny,

I've sold a few parts on here too and people always want the parts for nothing and cheapest shipping (without insurance). Don't take it too much to heart, people will always want something for nothing. I think albertinhouston was just having a bit of banter, no harm meant.

Having more people around to sell parts can only be a good thing for this community, I for one hope you stick around and get to know us better.

Joss

albertinhouston

• Scraping the pegs

My gosh .... don't get all butt hurt man.

-Radiator
-Radiator fan
-Fuel pump
-CDI ignitor box(ECU)
-Throttle cables
-Air filter
-Crankcase oil breather box
-Key set with ignition switch and gas cap
-Front brake rotors left and right
-rear sprocket
-Sidestand
-Sprocket cover
-Rearsets
-Front and rear footpegs
-Shift levers
-Rear brake master cylinder
-Brake M/C reservoir
-Rear axle
-Ignition coils front and rear
This is probably a quarter of what I have. Its a lot...So if you need or want anything let me know! I just started listing on eBay but Ive only got 2 items up. This is a one time thing so once this stuff is gone, thats it!

Here's the deal... this is a small group compared to other forums. "Most of us have 1 maybe 2 Hyosung's. (one has about 20)They just don't break that often. The quirks our bikes have are usually fixed by non factory parts. stators, rectifiers, starter solenoid, rear brake MC are the big issues. I'd say coils but that's more pron to the 250 IMO.  Other than that, you have to wreck to need the parts you have. I think I've read 1 maybe 2 posts in the last year about someone wrecking. (which is great).
So what you're selling is the LOOOOW turn over parts. When is the last time you replace a side stand or rear axel on a bike?
Just to clarify... I'm saying this to give you a reason why you don't have a ton of interest in your parts. it's could also be that you are asking too much, post prices.

mad8vskillz

• Learner rider
    • the only source on the internet for fischer mrx parts

he's got like 30 starter solenoids and rear masters ;)
www.mad8v.com - the only place with new fischer mrx parts!

albertinhouston

• Scraping the pegs

at what price.

Side note I got the SV motor.

mad8vskillz

• Learner rider
    • the only source on the internet for fischer mrx parts

no idea.

ok, so pm me your addy i'll send you a cdi and harness to **** with
www.mad8v.com - the only place with new fischer mrx parts!

albertinhouston

• Scraping the pegs

Pages: 1 [2]