• October 19, 2017, 02:42:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Daytona Beach Bike WeekUSA  (Read 520 times)

beachpitcrew

• Scraping the pegs
Daytona Beach Bike WeekUSA
« on: April 15, 2017, 07:05:49 AM »

I was at Daytona. Where was Hyosung ? They con people into buying their bikes on social media.  Don't be a sucker. I implore KR Hyosung to sue me for presenting their motorcycles that are scrap.  Please, as I have documtation. I am the original owner of your garbage motorcycle . Your compamy operates from Norcross, Ga, USA. Your Problem ?  I am not your average broke ass that you thought you could screw. I am waiting. so is the United States Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

Always be careful of who you screw !!!  They may  never let it go !!!
2011 GV250, 2013 IRON 883

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

usmcobra

• The Cafe Racer
  • Forum Addict
Re: Daytona Beach Bike WeekUSA
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 01:32:00 PM »

My first Hyosung had 75,000+ miles on it when I sold it and was still running as good as the day I bought it.

My latest Hyosung was an abused GV 650 that somehow got filled with water in the gas and the crankcase by a kid who didn't know how to properly close the gas cap on his bike.

Despite all that after repairing it, it runs like a top, and I plan to ride it for years to come.

It is my theory that some people just shouldn't own motorcycles because they just don't have the zen for owning one no matter what brand they buy or how good (or bad) the bike is.

Even the worst bike made, can be ridden for hundreds of thousands of miles by someone that treats it with the care and respect it deserves.

You may not agree with that concept but people all over the world do  prove you wrong everyday.

Bikes you would turn your nose up at owning are being ridden for ridiculous amounts of mileage because their owners do what is necessary to take care of them.

That includes finding ways to repair their faults, like that slight electrical resistance in the Hyosung feed wire that burns up Voltage regulators.

Once properly addressed and repaired (see my thread) this issue is no longer a problem.

It's all part of being a motorcyclist as opposed to just being a motorcycle buyer.

beachpitcrew

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 03:07:27 AM »

I solved my transportation issues. My 2013 sportster I bought new in 2013 now has 45,000 miles on it....never left me on the side of the road once.

PS: I bought my first motorcycle in 1969 so I think I have a handle on the theory
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 03:17:26 AM by beachpitcrew »
2011 GV250, 2013 IRON 883

usmcobra

• The Cafe Racer
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 04:26:54 AM »

I got my first motorcycle in 1960.

It was made of tin and wound with a steel key.

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 07:10:31 AM »

I was thinking this was some weird kind of dick waving competition. ..until the picture loaded
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

usmcobra

• The Cafe Racer
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 03:42:38 PM »

Actually someone was waving their ass at Hyosung thinking that this forum had any official connection to Hyosung.

It doesn't and that has been proved countless times before.

This site exists for anyone that has a Hyosung and wants to fix them or make them better in spite of Hyosung.

We fix problems with them.

Jarlaxle

• Learner rider
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 01:29:51 PM »

I was at Daytona. Where was Hyosung ? They con people into buying their bikes on social media.  Don't be a sucker. I implore KR Hyosung to sue me for presenting their motorcycles that are scrap.  Please, as I have documtation. I am the original owner of your garbage motorcycle . Your compamy operates from Norcross, Ga, USA. Your Problem ?  I am not your average broke ass that you thought you could screw. I am waiting. so is the United States Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

Always be careful of who you screw !!!  They may  never let it go !!!

I recommend seeing a qualified mental health professional for help in dealing with your unhealthy obsession.

Pages: [1]