• December 18, 2017, 03:39:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hi Everyone!  (Read 702 times)

or83

• Training Wheels
Re: Hi Everyone!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 09:55:21 PM »

The key is to set the front cam timing and then turn the flywheel 285 deg counter clockwise to the R mark and then set the rear cams.

yes , this is how i did. On the lR mark rear cams were upside down and i turned it 75 degree to the lF and set the front cams, then turned 285 degree more and again on the lR mark and this time rear cams were in right position so i didnt even touch them.so my timing is ok now.

i noticed that the coupler of IAP sensor on the rear cylinder is damaged and connection is loose. While the bike is working only front cylinder, i tightened it with a stick, both cylinders started to work properly for 30 second and probably the sensor loosen again because of vibration.

Also noticed wiring is too bad on the male coupler side, 2 wires are soldered to the male coupler and they are naked without plastic cover. It is same for the IAT sensor which is on the rear side of airbox. I re-soldered and sellotaped them quickly (because i had to go out) and cranked again hoping it will work both cylinders, but it didnt even started. i thought it is out of gas and added 5litre gas but it didnt work.

Now it cranks but doesn't start. I guess it has open or short circuits on that sensor wirings and CDI doesnt work properly, so there isnt ignition. i going to handle the wirings carefully and try again. Whatelse can cause this ? Whatelse must i check?   

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 10:51:14 PM by or83 »

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

Pages: 1 [2]