• November 19, 2017, 09:19:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: hello buddies  (Read 150 times)

vulcan BR

• Training Wheels
hello buddies
« on: October 27, 2017, 12:48:33 PM »

:) i am from brazil and came here to share experience about motorcycles, especially hyosung (obvious) because here we ride motorcycles around everyday for everything (often all-in-one motorcycles). i got my first (old) bike and runned 50.000 km until open up the engine (90.000 km) to remade and upgrade. ;)

around 4 months i bought my hyosung (here is as kasinski, that are dead now) that got some common problems solved but i liked much except by fuel drinking  ::)

hopely i will help and share experiences often, knowledge and infos with all. if someone want to visit a crowded BR forum about motorcycles, here is pequenasnotaveis.net ;D

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
Re: hello buddies
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 02:14:27 PM »

Welcome Vulcan,

I hope you find a place here.
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

albertinhouston

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 10:29:17 PM »

welcome buddy....
My niece just came from brazil on a 1.5 year church mission. I don't know have she was able to learn a whole language in such a sort time.

vulcan BR

• Training Wheels
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 02:28:50 AM »

portuguese are hard to learn, have a lot of slangs too. the basic is simple but speak change from place to place. i came from 3000 km from north to south and live the difference. hopely your niece enjoyed enougth to no get mistakem with spanish XD

Pages: [1]