• November 19, 2017, 09:18:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello from belgium  (Read 441 times)

Croozer

• Training Wheels
Re: Hello from belgium
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 06:43:45 PM »

So good news, someone needed the frame and all but not the motor so sold it for the same price that i bought the bike 😂

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

albertinhouston

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 08:33:22 PM »

I figured this would be a place you look before your other post.

you said the motor locked up.....
in your other post you are saying you thought you have too much fuel going into the carb.
what is the possibility of you hydro locking the motor(gas sitting on top of the piston)?
This will fill exactly like something broke in the motor.

Croozer

• Training Wheels
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2017, 12:30:36 PM »

Well before i picked up and payed the for the bike i went to have a look and we found that the motor started but as soon as i wanted to take off the fuel came out of th carburator and flooded the bike.

I thought it was no big deal sinde the motor still started. Was able to get a price reduction so took the bike home. There all the s#!t started. And it ended up breaking down. The segment rings around the piston broke. Afterward i found out that the bike had been standing in a shed for over a year without running. So instead of starting it after all this time, a propper revision of the motor and all would have been better.

Anyway. Someone took the chassis and someone else took the motor to learn how to drill the cc up before f’ing up his own bike.

Pages: 1 [2]