• November 19, 2017, 09:28:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: more members needed  (Read 490 times)

spit051261

• Regular rider
Re: more members needed
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2017, 11:11:20 AM »

The mods seem rather quiet .

Also , can people stop hijacking this discussion for their own purposes . Start your own discussion >:(
Can the mods delete any posts here that have nothing to do with this or least move them please ? This is a serious discussion . I can also start posting absolute shite on your posts if you like ?
You know who you are so please stop .
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 11:12:56 AM by spit051261 »

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2017, 11:33:25 AM »

I tend to be a more moderate moderator. Is that a thing? ..If not, it is now.  ;D

I don't censor posts. Even those that I strongly disagree with. I don't think I have ever seen a mod here remove a post unless it's really inappropriate. Certainly going off topic is not something I am likely to consider intervention for. Sensitive topics, like politics, religion or anything else likely to polarise, I would refer to 'The Abyss', but unless it's a complete train wreck, I am only going to suggest that the discussion be taken there.

So in effect, I am really not a mod at all. I make no decisions as such. Broadly, I accept that we're all adults and that we have opinions that are our own. I am in no way associated with the sale or repair of Hyosung bikes, nor am I in any way qualified. No one is required to agree with me and I am not here to alter anyone's opinion on anything. I will state my case and you can take it, or leave it. Conversely, I will read any intelligent post and try to keep an open mind.

I welcome all. I try not to be prejudiced. With that said, I am human and flawed. I am short sometimes and I am not going to apologise for it. If I think you're an unredeemable knob, I will tell you so, but likely you would have worked pretty hard to get to that point in the first place.

Hello, I guess.
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

spit051261

• Regular rider
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2017, 11:53:57 AM »

I understand completely .
I hope I am not coming across as someone who is having a go at this forum . I really like this place and I am just asking questions to try to make it a better place for everyone . I am just worried if we don't get more members participating , there will nobody left to talk about the bikes we love .
Hope you understand  :)
I hope I am not the  "unredeemable knob"  you are referring to  ;)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 11:56:58 AM by spit051261 »

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2017, 12:10:10 PM »

Nope!

If you were, I would have told you so ;)

I agree with you that more members is a good thing, but as I said before. I believe that it's largely sales driven.. Nothing the forum does will really have a big effect.
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

spit051261

• Regular rider
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2017, 12:41:02 PM »

A change could be made when I see 2 users and about 18 guests visiting here sometimes  .
Must be some way to tempt them into joining and participating .

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2017, 01:13:35 PM »

A change could be made when I see 2 users and about 18 guests visiting here sometimes  .
Must be some way to tempt them into joining and participating .

The majority of those will be bots trawling the site content. Those that are not are able to see most of the threads as members of the public which is a great idea. The only real need to register is when the fixes on here do not work for you.

spit051261

• Regular rider
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2017, 01:56:43 PM »

Could be right about the bots .
I still think we should be tempting any future members to come and join us .
The registration is not a hard process so I honestly do not have the answer and I wish I did .
All I know is that this is a great place and if future members spent at least 5 minutes chatting with us , they would see the same .
How about researching other forums , we have nothing to lose . I am just saying , lets do something.
If I did not like this place so much , I would not worry and just sit back like most people here do .

cruiser13

• Learner rider
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2017, 02:19:35 PM »

Could be right about the bots .
I still think we should be tempting any future members to come and join us .
The registration is not a hard process so I honestly do not have the answer and I wish I did .
All I know is that this is a great place and if future members spent at least 5 minutes chatting with us , they would see the same .
How about researching other forums , we have nothing to lose . I am just saying , lets do something.
If I did not like this place so much , I would not worry and just sit back like most people here do .
I for one actually make it a point to stop guys on hyosungs, have a chat  and make them aware of the forum..You can take the camel to the water but you cannot make it drink....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

spit051261

• Regular rider
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2017, 02:44:39 PM »

All we can do is try .
Whatever happens then , is in the hands of someone else .
Edit . maybe https might help . You don't see many insecure websites these days .
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:42:17 PM by spit051261 »

Pages: 1 2 [3]