• December 19, 2018, 12:54:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: gt250r(EFI) when revved rpm gets stuck at a point for few seconds then returns  (Read 383 times)

prapul

• Training Wheels

Hi guys..i have a hyousng gt250r EFI model. while riding the rpm doesnt come back to 1.5 but stays at 3 or 4 and then after 5 seconds comes back to 1.5, while riding at 5k rpm whn i hold the clutch pressed fully then also the rpm stays at 5k for a while n then later comes back to normal.the throttle cable is perfectly fine,air filter is clean.please help me out with some suggestions.thanks in advance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXCTYs-NFMk
do check out the video,u will c whn the bike is revved there is a lag at 4k rpm whn returning.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXCTYs-NFMk

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

Hylife

• I ride & I vote.
  • Forum Addict

Certainly looks and sounds like a sticky throttle cable.
First adjust cable for minimal free play then look at the cable where it joins the throttle body and see if you can see any movement at all after you let go of the throttle on the handlebar.

When the revs get stuck on 3k rpm, push the throttle body cable connection drum with your finger and see if the revs drop immediately that you push on the drum. If it does then you have a sticking cable or throttle body.
2011 GV250 - 2011 GV650C - It's not 'what' you ride, it's 'that' you ride.

prapul

• Training Wheels

Hey.. @hylife .. thank you for the response... i just tried tht bt still no luck .. same condition.any onther go ?? Like i am not getting any error codes or f1 blinking light.so m clue less wt to do☠️
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 05:47:43 PM by prapul »

Pages: [1]