• December 17, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Hyosung And Euro 4  (Read 1539 times)

Death666wish_

• Scraping the pegs
Re: Hyosung And Euro 4
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 12:16:49 PM »

Well that's pretty dumb, as if cars and bikes are destroying the world. I don't think my oil country would ban them as well, and even though I never considered selling my bikes / cars, now I will be hanging on to them even more!
Climb the ladder of success!

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

AJC650

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 01:01:36 PM »

Never say Never - UK builds more than 1.6 million cars a year, employing thousands of people, but still wants to ban them (hoping that they will all go electric of course), and Scotland has a major oil industry!!

British Bike Manufacturers
Ariel
CCM
Metisse
Norton
Triumph
Various rebranded Chinese bike manufacturers

British Owned Car Factories
Morgan Motor Company Ltd
Caterham Cars Ltd
Mclaren Automotive

Cars Made in Britain
MINI
Honda
Toyota
Nissan
Lotus
Aston Martin
Bentley Motors
Rolls Royce
Jaguar
Land Rover
Vauxhall
Other niche, small volume manufacturers include Westfield, Bristol, Ariel and Noble. 
Ford stopped building cars in the UK in 2002 and vans (Transits) in July 2013 but continues to manufacture engines in Bridgend and Dagenham and transmissions in Halewood.

Death666wish_

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 01:32:40 PM »

Come to think of it, my country may take another approach to this, petrol here is very cheap, they increased the prices recently, but still very cheap. They may not ban petrol powered cars and bikes, but I suspect they may end up raising prices exponentially instead.

I'd drive an electric car, sure, but an electric bike? No thank you, way too many drivers are already idiots who can't drive and don't see entire cars, let a lone a silent bike!

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 01:50:31 PM »

Come to think of it, my country may take another approach to this, petrol here is very cheap, they increased the prices recently, but still very cheap. They may not ban petrol powered cars and bikes, but I suspect they may end up raising prices exponentially instead.

I'd drive an electric car, sure, but an electric bike? No thank you, way too many drivers are already idiots who can't drive and don't see entire cars, let a lone a silent bike!
Petrol is the same price across the world . ( Set by Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela which basically equals ....America ! )
The price individual countries charge their "sheep" is dependent on their own economic agendas ( and those of their masters , America and UK).

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:03:09 PM by spit051261 »
2010  GT650R in the best colour RED

Death666wish_

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 03:20:31 PM »

Petrol is the same price across the world . ( Set by Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela which basically equals ....America ! )
The price individual countries charge their "sheep" is dependent on their own economic agendas ( and those of their masters , America and UK).

I pay (per liter) 0.42 USD for 95 octane and 0.32 for 91 octane, that is after the price increase, but, whatever you say  ;D

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 03:33:08 PM »

You did not read my reply or did not understand it .
Oh well , the Hysoung is a nice bike  ;D

Death666wish_

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 09:33:26 PM »

Well, since different countries refine crude oil locally, and others import it, then I'm assuming you meant the prices of oil, since that is controlled by OPEC.

I'm also sure the master is actually israel, with it's front corporation (America). UK lost it's great power status a long time ago IIRC.

I rather we leave it at that before the thread moves to "some like it hot"!  :P

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 01:19:22 AM »

I pay (per liter) 0.42 USD for 95 octane and 0.32 for 91 octane, that is after the price increase, but, whatever you say  ;D

I think that the cost of our petrol to the distributors here in Australia is only slightly more. The primary difference is in the taxes charged. Discretionary items such as cigarettes, alcohol and fuel are taxed
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 02:00:22 AM »

There is some truth in what you say about Israel but America is just a corporation owned by the City of London  ;)

AJC650

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 12:45:52 PM »

Yeah, the total silence could be an issue, but just out of interest, here are a few on-line reviews of the Zero electric bike and it comes out quite well. 

Motorcycle Sport and Leisure magazine also published an extensive tour of California on a Zero DSR in the October 2017 issue. 

With an additional tank located battery pack, and a couple of rapid chargers fitted in the topbox, the bike had a range of over 100 miles (as much as 179 if they were very careful miles), but the trip still seemed to be organised around locating and hanging about at, the next charging point. Basically, every time they stopped they tried to top up the charge, including lunchtimes, tourist attractions and coffee stops, and by doing that they were able to do around 180 mile days, totalling nearly 900 miles on their 6-day ride.

The tester seemed convinced of the practicality of electric motorcycles, impressed by the performance and handling and described the Zero as "the real deal".  But then, he didn't have to buy it - and they are not cheap!!  ;)

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/reviews/bikes/zero/tested-zero-s-65-road-test-review
https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/reviews/bikes/zero/zero-sr-2017---ride-and-review
https://www.morebikes.co.uk/42588/first-ride-zero-s/

Pages: 1 [2] 3