• January 17, 2018, 09:21:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: GV250DR & GV125S - Light At The End Of The Tunnel?  (Read 939 times)

Death666wish_

• Scraping the pegs
Re: GV250DR & GV125S - Light At The End Of The Tunnel?
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 01:07:13 PM »

All I hear is people having problems with I phones, not to mention screens cracking from a 20 cm drop! Those things are just overpriced fashion statements. Gear manufacturers make stuff in China too, but those things better work well!
Climb the ladder of success!

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

spit051261

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 05:26:02 PM »

The iPhone is assembled in China from parts made in... China. ..and with a Taiwanese CPU. ..which depending who you ask, is a special administrative region of..? China.

How's that check mate looking now?  ::)
You will be telling me next that the shitty iPhone was in fact developed in China (The hive of technology and workmanship on a par with Germany and Japan) and the Chinese , are in fact , the brains behind it all  ;D
umopaniman    Are you really saying that the Chinese are the technological wizards ? Have you ever bought ANYTHING on Ebay from China or anywhere else in Asia ( because it's all made in China ) that was any good ? Just go on the net and search.....shit from china or bad products for china .
Egg on your face pal and double check mate to you .
Are you honestly telling me the Chinese (the masters of reverse engineering) are capable of developing ANYTHING on their own ,without stealing or getting the idea sent to them by a company wanting to exploit their cheap labor ?
Please do some research before telling me that the Chinese , do in fact , make GOOD products that are safe using their own brains .
Any company that is making western used products (such as the eye of lucifer phone , which are shite compared to android phones ) in China , are only using China as cheap labor . China has nothing to do with the technology involved in making these products . They are merely a cheapo production line to make that wanker , Tim Cook , even richer than he already is.
Taiwan part of china ? OK , Ukraine is part of Russia ...mmmm where would you like to go next ? How about Crimea ?
Should not have even mentioned Taiwan being part of China  because I think Australia belongs to the British or maybe even the aboriginals....mmmmm who shall we give it to ? I know , the guys sleeping on the goon bags after a heavy session  ;)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 06:39:57 PM by spit051261 »
2010  GT650EFI  in black.

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 11:24:52 PM »

Note I made no statements regarding the quality of the iPhone. Only the origin of it's components, which are mostly Foxconn (Chinese) and TSMC (Taiwanese). 

I am also not buying into international politics that I know nothing about. My statement again related to the cold, hard facts of the situation. Like it or not, Taiwan is being annexed.

..and no, I was not saying that the iPhone was designed in China (it says on the box, "Designed in California"). Only that the parts and assembly are largely done in China.

It can't be all about cheap labour though. The Indian labour market is significantly cheaper. If I had to guess, I would assume that the problem with India is that the corruption is not as well organised as it is in China.

Again, how's that checkmate looking?  ???
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 11:27:23 PM by umop-ǝpisdn »
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

Pages: 1 [2]