• July 23, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: hyosung gv250efi. #1 fuel injector not spraying..need help  (Read 373 times)

shana467

• Training Wheels

I did the following;  1. cleaned both injectors 2. tested both injector connectors for battery voltage 3. checked fuel pump relay for continuity 4. checked fuel pump for pressure 5. cleaned ground wire from battery to engine 6.  changed fuel/cleaned tank 7. flashed ECU 8. I am still stomped on what could be the problem causing one injector to spray and the other not. Can anyone help me or give me some suggestions?

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
Re: hyosung gv250efi. #1 fuel injector not spraying..need help
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 09:51:57 PM »

Can you try swapping the front and rear injectors?

I know it's a bit of a PITA, but at least that way you know if the problem is with the injector, or if it is with the circuit.

If the problem moves to the rear, then it is a faulty injector, if it stays in the front, then it's a problem with the circuit.
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

shana467

• Training Wheels
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:12:19 PM »

oops i forgot to mention i did swap out injectors . no problems with the injectors themselves. what circuit could be faulty? hoping its not the ECU...

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 01:59:25 AM »

Here is a link to the workshop manual.

The past few pages of it are a wiring diagram:

http://hyosung.hu/download/pdf/data/service-manual/GV250-GT250-EFI-service-manual.pdf

Follow the loom and look for points where the loom may have rubbed against the frame.

Also, you checked that voltage was making it to the injector, what was the result?
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

shana467

• Training Wheels
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »

strange thing is the color wiring for this bike is not the same as the wiring diagram. but yes i get the battery voltage coming from each connector. i will check out your link..thank you

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 06:07:56 AM »

How are you so confident that the injector isnt spraying? Did you take it out and watch the spray pattern? If its just a misfire, it might be spark related.

spit051261

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 11:08:31 AM »

Could also be a slight blockage in the line
2010  GT650R in the best colour RED

shana467

• Training Wheels
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 10:51:10 PM »

Iam extremely confident as I took both injectors out of bike. left them connected. even swapped there positions. And still the #1 fuel injector will not spray. I tested voltage for both connectors. Voltage is 12+ volts.  I went as far as removed the entire wiring Also all connectors that goes to the ECU connector checks out fine. All ground wires check out fine. The only conclusion to me is the ECU is not signally the yellow/red wire(#1 injector wire)  Both fuel injectors have two wires. One wire which is Black/green  links the two fuel injectors together which is where i get the 12volts from. The other wire on each goes directly to the ECU. Im running out of ideas....
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 10:55:42 PM by shana467 »

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 09:22:03 PM »

What I meant was, how do you know that the injector isn't spraying? I can see that you've done everything logical and I have no doubts that it isn't, but what I am asking is how do you know that there is no fuel coming out?

spit051261

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2018, 01:04:07 AM »

If there is no fuel blockage , the circuits are OK (you did measure the resistance of the wires from the ECU plug to each injector and they were the same ?) and you are confident the injectors themselves are OK then that just leaves the ECU unfortunately .
Can't you borrow an ECU and just swap them to prove what is going on , it's pretty easy to do ?
Still sounds like a fuel blockage to me .
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 12:32:05 AM by spit051261 »
2010  GT650R in the best colour RED

Pages: [1] 2