• August 21, 2018, 11:12:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: can anyone post a pic of the rear wheel assembly please?  (Read 114 times)

mgordonvegas8

• Learner rider
can anyone post a pic of the rear wheel assembly please?
« on: July 23, 2018, 09:09:52 PM »

Well I took off my rear wheel as it kept going flat, turned out the tire was bad.  Problem is I lost the pics with the layout of the spacers so I am not sure I have it back together correctly. 

Can someone take a pic of the rear axle with the spacers and post it please?  I would like to make sure I have everything together correctly

One note - getting the wheel back on can be a pain with the rear caliper in place. I had to remove the caliper and the silver mounting bracket from the bracket assembly (which isnt secured very well at all/kept falling out of the rear subframe.   Eventually I joined two zipties to hold the main silver bracket assembly in the slot on the rear subframe, put the wheel (and spacers!) in place, then ran the rear axle through and lastly reinstalled the caliper and bracket as a single piece.   Of course I had to do this in a storage unit :o...in south texas while it was a 101 degrees F outside and much warmer in the storage unit   :o  :-[

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

hyoholland

• Regular rider
Re: can anyone post a pic of the rear wheel assembly please?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 09:11:40 PM »

You have mail on your gmail account.

Best regards,

Toby from Holland

Pages: [1]