• October 19, 2018, 06:35:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Turn off bike and the starter was running nonstop? Kill switch, nope, kept goin  (Read 249 times)

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict

I never understood horse riding.

It’s an intelligent creature, far more so than a dog. You wouldn’t ride a dog, it has a personality and can simply decide not to go in the direction you tell it, else it might stop to take a dump. They are also good at problem solving and can think ahead in ways that other animals cannot. ie they are smart enough to bring their own bridle in anticipation of going out for some exercise.

In short, fsck horses. Anything smart enough to formulate a plan, I am not keen on riding.
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes

I never understood horse riding.

It’s an intelligent creature, far more so than a dog. You wouldn’t ride a dog, it has a personality and can simply decide not to go in the direction you tell it, else it might stop to take a dump. They are also good at problem solving and can think ahead in ways that other animals cannot. ie they are smart enough to bring their own bridle in anticipation of going out for some exercise.

In short, fsck horses. Anything smart enough to formulate a plan, I am not keen on riding.
That's the best one so far  ;D
I will rephrase .
You can let somebody know what you think is wrong and what is worthwhile checking but it's up to them if they take the advice .
It's just advice and if they decide not to listen and decide the best course of action is just to throw parts at the problem , it's their time and money so eventually up to them .
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 06:05:30 AM by spit051261 »
2010  GT650R in the best colour RED

Pages: 1 [2]