• December 19, 2018, 02:14:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Maybe a hello and a Bye?:)  (Read 218 times)

BalintHU

• App developer
  • Learner rider
Maybe a hello and a Bye?:)
« on: September 09, 2018, 07:03:34 PM »

Hello guys!

U've helped my soo many times in the last twoo years. I think it's time for an introduction.
We are from Hungary, u know that little country from the East side of middle europe, lead by a far right side "king" or" emperor" called Viktor.  :P :P

Im at the last year of middle school, im studying software programing, almost the only IT lesson where i try be aware and im not slpeeping, my most interested hobby beside my motorcycle is making apps for android, mostly games with Unity engine, i would like to release my first totally finished product in the next month, i will link it in! :)
I hope at the end of the year i will be able to go to a university and learn programing even further.  8)  ::)
Soo that was me, then lets talk about Her:
She is a 2004 GT250N, Yellow-Silver, with opened OEM exhaust, and with 534XX km's in the clock. (And probably seriously sick atm.)*** Im the second owner, i bought her two years ago with ~32k km's in the clock. She is my second bike, the previously was a Kymco Quannon 125. The next one will be obviously an K4-6 GSXR 600 or 750. (Or an 2003-2004 R6, with the long hornet lights. I wont able to decide.  :-X :-[)

***Countershaft bearing may be damaged. :( It will be more economical to sell her and buy a new bike later. The biggest problem in this... she is my first real bike, we rode to 3 different country together. Cant let her go. :(
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 07:05:49 PM by BalintHU »
It's better to light a single candle than curse the darkness.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
Re: Maybe a hello and a Bye?:)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 11:58:15 PM »

I am in the same situation. Also with the countershaft bearing. But I decided to fix the old girl and let her live again.

For me, my GT650 is the perfect commuter bike. Much narrower than my other bike and much smoother and less aggressive in the low range power.

If you are deciding between a GSXR600 and an R6, then you can't really make a bad decision. They're almost identical and both are excellent motorcycles. I think the R6 looks nicer, but then the ZX6R looks even nicer ;)
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

BalintHU

• App developer
  • Learner rider
Re: Maybe a hello and a Bye?:)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 05:49:41 AM »

Thanks! Kawaski's arent my cup of tea, they are really cool bikes I just dont get the feel of them. I sat on a K4, and I got the WoW factor my friends will want the thousand cc big brother of his Gixxie after university (1-2 years more) maybe then I Will buy his bike. Known history like gold if we speak about bikes. :)

Nah, I've made the decision at night what ever the situation is with the bike Im going to fix her. 8) First real love, almost the Best everyday small bike I've ever ridden.
I've already ordered the seals... Finger crossed. (Tightest chain slack was 27mm - 30mm, now (this years) I let 35-40mm... Soo Im hoping!!!)
It's better to light a single candle than curse the darkness.

Pages: [1]