• November 15, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: EFI Fuel Pump Can Not Buy.  (Read 481 times)

bobe7316

• Learner rider
EFI Fuel Pump Can Not Buy.
« on: October 12, 2018, 10:26:16 PM »

Hi all again folks,

I live in Australia and I thought that I would buy a spare fuel pump for my 2010 GV250EI Aquila motorcycle. The pump that I am after is the black one part number
15100H88400. I have tried all the Hyosung sellers from Korea and the ones listed that are in Australia but nobody has one for sale. I tried ebay but nothing doing there either. The only one that was on ebay was out of stock when I tried to buy it. On Monday I will try a couple of Hyosung dealers that actually sell Hyosung motorcycles here in Australia but it is not looking good. It is just lucky that I decided to get a spare one, just in case, and I have run into this part supply problem.

Just wondering what you other guys have done if you have come up against the unavailability of spare parts such as the fuel pump. Does any other ones fit or can I buy spare parts for the one that is in my motorcycle. I would not like to have a broken down motorcycle just because I could not buy a fuel pump. Hope that you have some suggestions. Would consider a second hand one that is in good condition if any one has one they want to sell.

Bob

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
Re: EFI Fuel Pump Can Not Buy.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 12:16:47 AM »

I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 12:17:45 AM »

Also, are you sure that the part number maybe hasn’t superseded?
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

bobe7316

• Learner rider
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 01:55:26 AM »

Hi umop-episdn,

That was quick. You have answered my question and got me out of a fix. Your link to the "why go stock", web selling site has saved the day. They have the pump that I need and I will have no problems with buying one from them. I only wanted the extra fuel pump so that if the one in my bike craps out I will not have to worry about finding a replacement strait away. This is why these forums are so valuable because there are so many people that are able to help with a problem.

I was a bit worried there for a while thinking that I may not be able to get a new pump but that is all fixed up now.

Thank you umop-episdn

Bob

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 08:14:54 AM »

Is the fuel pump dying on these a common thing?
Not heard too much about this here .
You could always buy a spare bike for parts and have ALL your bases covered  ;D
2010  GT650R in the best colour RED

bobe7316

• Learner rider
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 09:38:58 PM »

Hi spit,

My fuel pump is ok and going well. It is just that our summer is coming up and I did not want to miss any days riding and so I was just buying a spare pump.

I am doing all the finding and buying now at the end of our winter so that if anything does go wrong I will be covered. A fuel pump change should only take an hour or so and then I will be back on the road again, the trick is to have the spare parts sitting in my garage ready to go. I am buying a new high pressure fuel line 2 new fuel injectors and an ECU as well. These are the only things that would be hard to get in a hurry.

Bob

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 10:19:16 PM »

Sounds good Bob 

Hylife

• I ride & I vote.
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2018, 12:30:32 PM »

2011 GV250 - 2011 GV650C - It's not 'what' you ride, it's 'that' you ride.

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 02:37:14 AM »

Nice list of spares for the pump set up  ;)

Pages: [1]