• November 15, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gv650c Aquila stillnot charging replaced RR, battery healthy, stator good reads.  (Read 789 times)

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes

Tomorrow I will retest the RR and stator,

As per the service manual tho it says I need to test using ohms and YouTube says to test in continuity? Which one guys?
I would be testing for voltage level on both
2010  GT650R in the best colour RED

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

savisaar2

• Training Wheels

Finally fixed it guys I trailed the red wire from the RR to the positive terminal and guess what it's broken lol, connecting it together and it charges yay. I also found and unidentified cable not connecting to anything 😮

savisaar2

• Training Wheels

Just one more quick query does the FI light is meant to me lit before you crank the bike? So mine shows with the red FI light when I turn on the electrics?

savisaar2

• Training Wheels

Further regarding my last reply FI light indicates 0138 and 0132 which indicate 02 sensor issues, I would like advice I attempted to follow the service manual and check the continuity for sensor side and Heater side on the single plug and one side of each is open?

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes

So after all that  , your REG wasn't even connected  ::)
Have you thought about taking up a different hobby ?

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes

Further regarding my last reply FI light indicates 0138 and 0132 which indicate 02 sensor issues, I would like advice I attempted to follow the service manual and check the continuity for sensor side and Heater side on the single plug and one side of each is open?
I don't suppose you've checked to see if your  O2 sensors are fitted ....wouldn't surprise me  ::)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 11:58:18 AM by spit051261 »

savisaar2

• Training Wheels

Mechanics is way out of my knowledge so that's why I am here trying to learn. But the O2 sensors there are two and I have tested them both just not sure if I was doing it correctly. The FI indicator as states both sensors high voltage ?

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes

Doubt both sensors would go so you probably have another fault such as spark plugs , leaking injectors , air filter , vacuum leak etc.
Your bike is running rich which is not great but a lot better than running lean .
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 02:10:07 PM by spit051261 »

savisaar2

• Training Wheels

Doubt both sensors would go so you probably have another fault such as spark plugs , leaking injectors , air filter , vacuum leak etc.
Your bike is running rich which is not great but a lot better than running lean .

Wouldn't they have a code of their own sorry if silly question. Also I realised that the other side wont actually give a reading until temp is met so I tested it whiles it's off haha.

savisaar2

• Training Wheels

After riding for 2 days I had the FI light come on with the error 0562 which indicates low voltage on battery and after having a check with the multimeter she is 11.4v 😥. One thing that I did realise when I connected that positive wire is that the idle volts jumped to 13.8 however manual says it should jump higher with 5000rpm however mine does not? Supposedly I guess this could mean the bike is undercharging I have tested RR and Stator all with acceptable readings. Quick question regarding RR I bought a cheapy off eBay but still reads fine however original RR had a black cable on its right bolt is that normal because from pictures of RR i don't see any cables attached to the bolts of the RR. I mean I could possibly just need to replace the entire wire from RR to battery since I only have joined to break together. I thought I would bring up the thought here before I go on another long chase. Thanks guys I am learning heaps on this forum 😁

Pages: 1 [2] 3