• January 19, 2019, 09:38:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Engine failure, cant diagnosis help  (Read 160 times)

masush

• Training Wheels
Engine failure, cant diagnosis help
« on: November 27, 2018, 12:56:03 PM »

Hello everyone, to make it things shorter, i will be writing in short form.

So my this is fourth time i rebuild my engine, each time i rebuild, it will last from 500km to 3000km. the parts are brand new (stock). Here is my deduction.

1. last time my mechanic rebuild the engine, he messed up with timing chain and ****ed up exhaust valve of rear. since it takes long to get that piece from online, he said he can repair that on leth. so after i rode it for 3000km, i noticed that my engines oil was reducing so i refilled and i know something isn't right. after i added oil  it started to smoke at first but after that it wasn't smoking much but just a bit that wasnt much visible. but after few days. it started to smoke every time (too much at starting) but still its lightly visible when i drive.. it depends upon my throttle though.

2. i had this problem since very long. that i had to cut right gasket where oil filter is at. i had to cut the gasket at down side to make it flow to radiator. else it seems it never flows oil to radiator nor to valve .. so i figure out that there has been blockage but i never found out where the heck out blockage is at. so i just cut every time i had to replace gasket. so i believe some how thats the reason i have to rebuild engine every now and then . though i can see oil flowing up valve and radiator.

do you guys have any idea . how am i supposed to figure it out. i already spend 4k-5k just repairing this bike and had just run it for like 7-8k km :(

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes
Re: Engine failure, cant diagnosis help
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 12:26:16 AM »

i already spend 4k-5k just repairing this bike and had just run it for like 7-8k km :(
Can't help you with the engine problems but I think it may be time to cut your losses and get another bike or another engine for your bike .
2010  GT650R in the best colour RED

Pages: [1]