• March 24, 2019, 07:56:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Back again  (Read 125 times)

Cruisa

• 2-Wheeled Nomad
  • Learner rider
Back again
« on: November 29, 2018, 11:22:52 AM »

Well, it's been a long time since I've been on so I thought I'd introduce myself again. I had a gv250 a few years back, that I eventually sold before getting something much bigger, namely a vn1700 classic which was a beautiful bike that I'd recommend to anybody. To cut a long story short, I had a garage full of bikes that I sold off when I moved to the UK back in early 2016. I had a brief adventure with an 82 KZ440, the less of which is said the better, and I've been without any bike since then. I'm back in Oz now, about 50km south of Tweed Heads, NSW, and I've found myself another gv250, 02 model this time. I'm picking it up in a week or so and I can't wait to get out on it, I've got fond memories of my first one :)

This one has had it's charging issue fixed by the previous owner, who also put on some mean-sounding pipes and re-jetted the carb. Armed with the experience of my first gv, I'm expecting much smoother cruising with this one!
I was going for the Peter Fonda look.
I ended up with the Dennis Hopper look.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

umop-ǝpisdn

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
Re: Back again
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 12:08:07 PM »

Welcome back Cruisa!

Look forward to seeing more pics of the new arrival.
I used to be a sensitive, new age guy, but times have changed and now I am more of a caring, understanding, ninties type.

Pages: [1]