• January 19, 2019, 10:07:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Ecu Flash Tune 2012+  (Read 735 times)

Death666wish_

• Scraping the pegs
Re: Ecu Flash Tune 2012+
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2018, 04:06:14 PM »

Yes, I'm all for the idea, providing there is data post tune, eg diagnostics etc.
Personally, I don't like fuel controllers, despite the fact that i actually use one (reluctantly). I would much rather have an ECU flash.
Honestly, If you get this off the ground, there would be a rather big market considering I have done an arse load of research trying to find any trace of people that have actually successfully flash tuned a hyo ECU to no avail and I have done alot.

Quiet frankly, I would love to get my hands on the tuning software more than anything, that way i could have my bike tuned on the dyno.
As for the price, I really dont think its unreasonable, quiet fair if im being honest.

I actually know of two that have reflashed the ECU before, but, they didn't provide much information, forum member Oleg I only knew that he did this from upside-down, but maybe I missed the thread and there was info there? And the other is from a video on YouTube, from Argentina I think, they offered to give more information on email but I didn't want to waste their time since I wouldn't be doing it for a long time. I also read somewhere someone raised the redline to 10,800, can't recall where.
Climb the ladder of success!

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]