• June 19, 2019, 06:09:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hyosung laugh a new GV125 in the UK  (Read 658 times)

newbymick

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Great uncle Jesse
Hyosung laugh a new GV125 in the UK
« on: January 12, 2019, 09:27:11 PM »

Sinnis ...yes the Chinese bike importers are now Hyosung dealers are launching the new GV125
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."
Jerry Garcia

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

archaz

• Learner rider
Re: Hyosung laugh a new GV125 in the UK
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 10:06:25 AM »

I am in USA but, what is their website? Curious.

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes
2010  GT650R in the best colour RED

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 09:27:15 AM »

Now they really will live up to the "chinese sh*t" reputation that people think they are. This can't be a good move.

spit051261

• Grinding the pipes
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 11:38:19 AM »

Everything will be made in China before too much longer .
Belt and Road .
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:00:35 PM by spit051261 »
2010  GT650R in the best colour RED

linuxyeti

• Learner rider
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 10:39:38 PM »

I'm pretty sure the new GV125's are made in China, as are the new GV250's, by Qingqi. To be fair, Qingqi are pretty good manufacturers, they also build the Mash Black 7.. And various other bikes, I think Sinnis have quite a long history with Qingqi, so makes sense. The biggest shame here in the UK, is that we probably won't get any new larger than 125cc bike from Hyosung :-( Unless Sinnis do decide to import the larger displacement bikes, which is far from guaranteed.

Oh, that gap between the seat and the tank, looks horrible, much prefer the look of the older GV125C

oh, and really, the chinese s**t view is so, outdated. I've had numerous chinese bikes, with very few issues, even in the glorious bitish winter, complete with it's copious amounts of road salt.

linuxyeti

• Learner rider
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 10:47:37 PM »

Here you can see there's a strong relationship between Qingqi & KR

http://en.qqkrmotors.com/index.htm

Crap website though !!

Even the KR Motors website, doesn't even list the GV125S on the site
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:52:17 PM by linuxyeti »

linuxyeti

• Learner rider
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 10:55:52 PM »

Joss

• Scraping the pegs
    • Website
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 12:55:20 PM »

oh, and really, the chinese s**t view is so, outdated. I've had numerous chinese bikes, with very few issues, even in the glorious bitish winter, complete with it's copious amounts of road salt.

Each to their own. I never said it was an opinion of chinese quality. My comment was in relation to people thinking Hyosung are a chinese manufacturer. Since you mentioned it though, I've had and worked on many chinese bikes. They are shit. Cheap quality, you get what you pay for. That being said, I've seen them outlast bigger brands because parts are cheap and readily available.

linuxyeti

• Learner rider
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 01:44:50 PM »

Each to their own. I never said it was an opinion of chinese quality. My comment was in relation to people thinking Hyosung are a chinese manufacturer. Since you mentioned it though, I've had and worked on many chinese bikes. They are shit. Cheap quality, you get what you pay for. That being said, I've seen them outlast bigger brands because parts are cheap and readily available.

Well, shit, or poorly maintained, as most are still likely to be 125's. Even, then, the 125's I've had, when looked after have been perfectly fine, and, all have suffered less corrosion issues than my Triumph America did, that was truly dreadful as far as corrosion goes. I ride all year round, in all weathers, my CF560TR & Mash 400 are now both over 3 years old, with no corrosion, the only things that's needed replacement, are, clucth cable on the CF650TR, and, the battery on the Mash (Shineray). over 12000 miles on the CF650 and over 20000 on the Mash, so, really, I can't complain at all about quality or reliability. Hopefully, as time goes on, i'll be able to say the same about my ST7.

Pages: [1] 2