• September 25, 2018, 01:58:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Performance Rear Shock for GT650  (Read 3199 times)

MMS

• Scraping the pegs
Performance Rear Shock for GT650
« on: July 31, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »

EPM Performance shocks has an aftermarket shock available for the GT650 for $349. Their YSS shock is built in house in NJ and takes a few weeks to get, but is well worth the wait.

All the shocks will have a 36mm body and 16mm shaft. Most other shocks have a 14mm, which does not offer as much displacement as the 16mm. They also feature a threaded adjustable pre-load and adjustable rebound. It also comes with a the latest in seal technology that has been strenuously tested and will not leak.

All shocks are built to customer specs (weight,luggage weight, add ons, options, riding style) and come with a 5 year warranty. Anyone interested should give us a call for more information.

Proud GT650 (Black) owner: LED turn signals, Dowco saddle bage, EBC brake pads, Yoshi pipe, PIAA plasma headlight, BMC air Filter, Re-jetted, NGK Iridium plugs.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

MADDOG_GT125R

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 03:20:33 PM »

Dont suppose they make one for the 125 ?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

stigger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 03:48:32 PM »

Note to anyone in AUS thats actually cheaper than the stock one from Hyo, and you wont believe how crap stock is till you get it off...

MMS

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 04:09:31 PM »

Quote from: "MADDOG_GT125R"
Dont suppose they make one for the 125 ?

Everyone is custom built, it will just depend on whether he has the dimensions or not.
Proud GT650 (Black) owner: LED turn signals, Dowco saddle bage, EBC brake pads, Yoshi pipe, PIAA plasma headlight, BMC air Filter, Re-jetted, NGK Iridium plugs.

p0x

• Regular rider
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 04:38:15 PM »

That looks great.  I am confused by one thing though, it says the YSS stuff is made in Tialand, is this version made in the states or just adjusted here?

And I'm assuming we order it from EPM or will you be carrying them ?  

Get some braided lines and new pads with that and for a decent price that should be a nice boost for the bike.

MMS

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »

Quote from: "stigger"
Note to anyone in AUS thats actually cheaper than the stock one from Hyo, and you wont believe how crap stock is till you get it off...

It is actually only $110 more than the OEM in the US as well.

And we ship to Australia as well.

MMS

• Scraping the pegs
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 05:10:01 PM »

Quote from: "p0x"
That looks great.  I am confused by one thing though, it says the YSS stuff is made in Tialand, is this version made in the states or just adjusted here?

And I'm assuming we order it from EPM or will you be carrying them ?

You order them through us. They are made in Thailand and sent to NJ where the guy custom tunes them to meet your specific riding situation. We then ship them to you. It is then a fairly easy install that can be done  while doing other modification (like puting on the lowering links that you just ordered from Fresno Motorsports).

Get some braided lines and new pads with that and for a decent price that should be a nice boost for the bike.

That is another announcement comming soon!!!

leonidas

• Scraping the pegs
    • http://www.korider.com
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 12:02:45 AM »

meeks - i live in australia and have a gt250r. please pm me if they are confirmed to be available for gt250r.
black 2006 gt250r, screaming demon exhaust, fender eliminator, LED's

leonidas

• Scraping the pegs
    • http://www.korider.com
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 12:03:12 AM »

also do they make that much of a difference? like can anyone describe this most lovely feeling?
black 2006 gt250r, screaming demon exhaust, fender eliminator, LED's

Dcyple

• Training Wheels
Re: Performance Rear Shock for GT650
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 01:09:06 AM »

All the shocks will have a 36mm body and 16mm shaft. Most other shocks have a 14mm, which does not offer as much displacement as the 16mm. They also feature a threaded adjustable pre-load and adjustable rebound. It also comes with a the latest in seal technology that has been strenuously tested and will not leak.

All shocks are built to customer specs (weight,luggage weight, add ons, options, riding style) and come with a 5 year warranty. Anyone interested should give us a call for more information.

Hello Meeks, Perhaps you have seen my post enquiring about a rear shock and I refer the forum to this shock you are offering. While perusing Korider I came across Funky soul brothers’s post “,OK, I've found Elka suspension's fully adjustable & height adjustable rear shock for the GT650's on US Ebay”.  However Gautier wrote in reference   “You need to make sure they can supply you with height adjustment. I have had two shock makers tell me that they cannot include height adjustment for the hyo 650 fitment.”  Does the YSS shock offer height adjustment?

Pages: [1] 2 3