• April 26, 2017, 12:53:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Any news on Grifon 650?  (Read 3688 times)

smackdoogle

• Training Wheels
    • http://
Any news on Grifon 650?
« on: September 28, 2007, 01:51:33 PM »

I came across this beautiful bike yesterday and I just so happen to be in the market for a new bike.  Before this I was looking at a used Buell or SV1000 but now I see this and the new Hyosung GT650X and OMG 8O   I'm in love and both should be competitivley priced with a used Buell XB or SV1000.  Sooooo, I see all the info on the Grifon is from spring and here it is fall and no new info.  I don't even know who to call for info after using all of the internet's resources (to my best ability) so now I'm here.  Any new info?  Where they will be sold?  How much?  When?  Diamo's website doesn't even post them.  Same thing with Hyosung's website not posting the GT650X.  I'm getting anxious and want hear more about the two bikes.  any info would be great.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

stigger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
Re: Any news on Grifon 650?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 04:11:06 PM »

Quote from: "smackdoogle"
I came across this beautiful bike yesterday and I just so happen to be in the market for a new bike.  Before this I was looking at a used Buell or SV1000 but now I see this and the new Hyosung GT650X and OMG 8O   I'm in love and both should be competitivley priced with a used Buell XB or SV1000.  Sooooo, I see all the info on the Grifon is from spring and here it is fall and no new info.  I don't even know who to call for info after using all of the internet's resources (to my best ability) so now I'm here.  Any new info?  Where they will be sold?  How much?  When?  Diamo's website doesn't even post them.  Same thing with Hyosung's website not posting the GT650X.  I'm getting anxious and want hear more about the two bikes.  any info would be great.

MCN tested a preproduction Griffon Here but theres no sign of the GT650X, in fact i thought I saw a quote on here from someone at Hyosung that it was a styling exercise only and wasn't going to be built.

beaviskob1

• Scraping the pegs
Any news on Grifon 650?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 05:02:33 PM »

I read in a major US cycle mag the GTX was scheduled for production. Later read, maybe a post here or another forum S&T quashed it after purchase of Hyosung. Italjet looking to be our only hope of a "streetfighter" model. Any word on production date or US release?

P.S. I prefer the unit with mags.
GOT PARTS ?   Dealers maybe ?  Richard does  !!!!
Did I mention I love my GV but am beginning to loath my dealer?

thebassbuilder

• Training Wheels
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 06:39:04 PM »

I spoke to someone from Italjet and the Griffon is dead for now, do to cost.  It is sad since that has been the best looking streetfighter to come out based off the Hyosung and it is as nice looking as other bikes as well.

IL-rider

• Training Wheels
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 06:58:58 PM »

get the buell. does bikes are loads of fun

Pages: [1]