• September 26, 2018, 06:27:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: South Africa  (Read 8963 times)

piscatorial_phd

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
South Africa
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 02:36:16 PM »

Just have to say that you SA riders seem like a good bunch. It's difficult to find groups of Hyo riders in the US.
1992 Ford Ranger 302 V8 (Brown on Rust)
2007 Ford F150 Triton 5.4L V8 (Black on Silver)
2004 Hyosung GT250 Nekked (Red)
1995 Honda CB750L Nighthawk (Red)

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

Finvarra

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
    • http://www.gt650r.za.net
South Africa
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 07:25:33 AM »

Hi Guys,

There is a Custom Riders / Fast Company Day Jol happening in New Hanover this Saturday (26/08/2006). It would be cool if we could organize a bunch of Hyo Riders to go up and have some fun. I will probably be meeting with the Custom Riders and Leaving PMB with them but not so keen as they only putt along at about 120 on their harleys etc. Im thinking of meeting up with fast Company instead as they tend to be a little more hooligan and lots of fun to ride with. But Im not sure yet.

I will keep you posted as to where and what times the respective rides will be leaving from .. maybe just organize a pure hyo Ride? that would be better... Hrm..

Ok Im thinking 9AM at the Caltex Garage By Franki Bananaz? (opposite N3 from Liberty Mall) but let me confirm closer to the time.

Cheers

The Black Dragon! 2006 GT650R, Black with Black Frame and Black SwingArm. Cowley TriOval, DJ148s, Desnorkled Air Filter,AIS REMOVED, Black Screen, 3" Dragon Spike Bolts.

codrakon

• Training Wheels
PMB RIDERS ALERT
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2006, 09:04:14 AM »

Hi KO-RIDERS PMB

I also just aquired a new GT650S from MCC in pmb. quite happy with it so far. if you want to contact me so we can orginize a get together phone me on 0741012850 or email me at !cbmorton AT gmail . com! and we'll organize a spin.

Chris
Bikes are like women, the more you ride them the hotter they get.

ReiLIC

South Africa
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 02:32:23 PM »

Staffie rally in Pilgrims Rest this weekend. Who is going to be there or am I the only Hyosung that is going to be making an apperance ?

basti

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
South Africa
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 03:19:20 PM »

Unfortunately we have stocktake in our warehouse this weekend. Please take lots and lots of pic's and post so that you can make everyone jealous. :D  :D  :D  :D

Enjoy the rally!!
GT 650 R, Citum Nigrum.

ReiLIC

South Africa
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2006, 08:10:50 AM »

Will do ... put a Serbering pip on my bike last night and and blocked off the emissions control ... running like a dream now !!!!

RAPCON

• Learner rider
South Africa
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2006, 05:32:41 PM »

Any Pretoria Hyo riders keen on breakfast run this Sunday?

Maybe we should come together at Basti's place, help him with the stocktake so he can ride too! :lol:

basti

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
South Africa
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2006, 04:12:47 PM »

Yip  That would be brilliant!

Sorry I cant join in the fun, Have one on my behalf as well.

Enjoy.
GT 650 R, Citum Nigrum.

ReiLIC

South Africa
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2006, 11:52:06 AM »

Rally was good, but my bike did not make it there ... Gearshift Cam Drive Plate broke !?!?!?!?!

No Kawasaki Lowveld assure me this is the first time they have had this, but I am not so sure. I was with the mechie who took out the cam drive plate and the gear shit rod (The one with the shifting forks attached) and that rod was bent.

This might have been how they got it to work previously, but it was not working no more ... Got the replacement part and bobs your uncle, it was working.

My gear shifts are now ALOT shorter than previously and alot smoother as well.

I Made some mods just before the rally. Put on a Serbring Pipe, did the AIS mod, but could not find 130 jets in the lowveld.

So the mods I still need to do :
1. 130 Jets
2. 14 Front Sprocket

I also put on a lekker tekkie, BT020 180 apposed to the 160 the bike comes out with ... makes a difference.

Anyway, hope to see you guys around at the next rally, and my red deamon will be there for sure  :twisted:

Finvarra

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
    • http://www.gt650r.za.net
South Africa
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2006, 11:58:58 AM »

hey ReiLIC,

You going to the Hippo in Richards bay 22-25th?

Im going to do my damndest to get there.. Prepaid last month..lets just hope I can get some bucks for Juice.. Me and the bike...hehehe

The Black Dragon! 2006 GT650R, Black with Black Frame and Black SwingArm. Cowley TriOval, DJ148s, Desnorkled Air Filter,AIS REMOVED, Black Screen, 3" Dragon Spike Bolts.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7