• April 30, 2017, 09:27:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Radiator Guards  (Read 21831 times)

paulmeldrum

• Global Moderator
  • Grinding the pipes
Radiator Guards
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 10:07:50 PM »

all done, nice looking guard, maybe have to try and arrange some kind of korider discount me thinks :!:  :wink:

2007 HYOSUNG GT650R SCORPION EXHAUST,DB SCREEN,CRASH BUNGS, HEL LINES, BLACK REAR SETS+PILLION PEGS,REAR HUGGER,14TOOTH FRONT SPROCKET,HH SINTERED PADS

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

usmcobra

• The Cafe Racer
  • Forum Addict
Radiator Guards
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 02:59:43 AM »

Quote from: "newbymick"
BTW Kirsten - Think I'll have to pop over to 'merica and show you how to get rid of them chicken strips.  They're bigger than Cobby's  

Get off the freeway and get onto the twisty bits babe

Mick S

BTW - did you invite Mikesgrills to Korider  :wink:

But my tires lasted for about 15,000 miles

I just got a Metzer Roadtech for the rear.

Cellius

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
    • http://
Radiator Guards
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »

The pictures look good.  Do we have confirmation that they are available for purchase?  They do not have anything on their website about Hyo.  Just inquisitive by nature, I guess.  But it does serve a function and adds a little flair to the bike.
EBC brake pads, Carbon Fiber LED Aero surface mount front indicators, Carbon Fiber LED rear indicators, Carbon Fiber LED integrated mirrors, Carbon Fiber Double Bubble CTSmoto windscreen

KristinK

• Scraping the pegs
    • http://www.myspace.com/hyosilver
Radiator Guards
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 04:33:32 PM »

Hey mick!  I'll do better next summer. I plan on signing-up for a couple track days to learn.  I just can't do it.  I get to the corner, feel like I'm going to fast & sort of panic.  I think if i learn how to ride correctly in a safe place it will do me well?

As for the guards, yes Hyo's are for sale.  E-mail him to order.  I still have to send him pics so he can put them on his site.  I'll do it today.  I will find out about a korider discount.  That's a good idea!
2005 GT650S/Bruce Fabrications Exhaust/14-tooth Sprocket/LSL Racing Pegs/Flush-mount Front Signals/DIY Tinted Windscreen/DIY Fender Eliminator

Strycker

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
Radiator Guards
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 05:20:13 PM »

I'd definitely be interested in one of these or trying to one-off that design with some alum. mesh or something.  Nice idea.  Never thought about it, but I do have a bunch of dead bugs stuck in mine right now.  He'll get lots of business prob from us.

"Bikes get you through times of no money better than money gets you
through times of no bikes"

KristinK

• Scraping the pegs
    • http://www.myspace.com/hyosilver
Radiator Guards
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »

Anybody contact him?
2005 GT650S/Bruce Fabrications Exhaust/14-tooth Sprocket/LSL Racing Pegs/Flush-mount Front Signals/DIY Tinted Windscreen/DIY Fender Eliminator

Cellius

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
Radiator Guards
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 09:06:51 PM »

Yes I did message him.  But I have not heard back from him as of yet.  I will let you know when he does.
EBC brake pads, Carbon Fiber LED Aero surface mount front indicators, Carbon Fiber LED rear indicators, Carbon Fiber LED integrated mirrors, Carbon Fiber Double Bubble CTSmoto windscreen

newbymick

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Great uncle Jesse
Radiator Guards
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 09:45:42 PM »

Quote from: "KristinK"
Anybody contact him?

YUP
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."
Jerry Garcia

newbymick

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Great uncle Jesse
Radiator Guards
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 09:20:34 AM »

Got this email this morning from mikegrilles

www.mikesgrilles.com
Hi Mick,
Thank you for your inquiry.
The price for an Hyosung GT650S radiator grille in anodised gold is 34.95 or for powder coated low sheen satin black / gloss black / silver finish is 39.95 + 3.50 P&P.
Payment may be made by one of the following methods:
1) Online payment via Paypal or Nochex (additional 3.5% to cover fees) to sales@mikesgrilles.com - total 39.80 for anodised gold or 44.97 for powder coated. If you prefer I can send you a Paypal invoice which simplifies the payment process a little, let me know if you require this.
2) Cheque, Postal Order or Bank draft - total 38.45 for anodised gold or 43.45 for powder coated.  For payee and address to send payment to please contact for further details.
3) Bank transfer or direct bank payment (branch or online banking) - total 38.45 for anodised gold or 43.45 for powder coated nett of any transfer fees. Details on request.
Despatch 4-5 days from receipt of payment.
Please include your delivery name and address along with your payment.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best regards.
Mike

Mick is getting one  :wink:
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."
Jerry Garcia

Cellius

• Goodbye chickenstrips!
Radiator Guards
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 02:06:24 PM »

I got a response from Mike this morning.  Basically same as the one Mick posted.  I am in the states so sight difference in the body of message.

www.mikesgrilles.com

Hi Cellius,

Thank you for your inquiry. The following assumes you are inquiring from Overseas.

I will in due course be adding this application to my website, however in the meantime I can tell you that the grilles are available in anodised gold or powder coated in satin black, gloss black or silver. I currently do not have any further pictures other than those you have already seen on the forum.

The price for an Hyosung GT650S radiator grille in anodised gold is 34.95 or for powder coated low sheen satin black / gloss black / silver finish is 39.95.

Postage and packing is 6.50 for overseas deliveries, which will be sent by airmail, and usually takes 5-7 days from despatch.

For overseas purchases then Paypal is the preferred payment method (or bank transfer - please contact for further details), Paypal account name is sales@mikesgrilles.com.

Please note that there is a 5% surcharge for overseas Paypal payments to cover Paypal's fees, making a total of 43.52 for anodised gold or 48.77 for powder coated.

I am happy to leave the exchange rate to Paypal, so if you indicate during the payment process that you wish to pay in (pounds sterling) then Paypal will automatically do that side of it for you. I

f you prefer I can send you a Paypal invoice which simplifies the payment process a little, let me know if you require this.

Dispatch 4-5 days from receipt of payment.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards.
Mike

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7