• July 25, 2017, 05:33:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Radiator Guards  (Read 22062 times)

R00T

• Regular rider
  • Kapiti Coast, New Zealand
Re: Radiator Guards
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2010, 06:41:48 AM »

Boy racer mesh grill sheeting (about 1000mm x 500mm size sheet) from local Super-Cheap auto store, cost about $30 NZD, cut and shaped, and attached using cable ties...

Had enough left over to do 3 of my mates GT's, and several other makes/models rad and oil coolers.

Has been on my bike for 3 years already without any signs of wear, ties are still good, and it's taken quite a few marble sized stones and a million oversized bumble bee's at 140kmh+ speeds :-)

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

KristinK

• Scraping the pegs
    • http://www.myspace.com/hyosilver
Re: Radiator Guards
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2010, 04:12:32 AM »

Looks good ROOT! Nice match with your bike. I'm just not a fan of chrome. Tried to black out the bike as much as possible & am in the process of lifting & removing all chrome bits from my Tahoe & replacing with black. Can't wait to finish that one! I kind of gave up on modding my Hyo as I am getting rid of it for a more reliable brand. Waaay too many problems with Hyo & their dealers. It's not worth keeping. Which reminds me! I still have a spare set of black wheels back home in PA that I was going to put on my bike to replace the silver ones. If anyone wants to buy them...let me know!
2005 GT650S/Bruce Fabrications Exhaust/14-tooth Sprocket/LSL Racing Pegs/Flush-mount Front Signals/DIY Tinted Windscreen/DIY Fender Eliminator

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]