• June 26, 2017, 08:13:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to Korider.com!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Just had 2  (Read 3284 times)

Felony

• Forum Addict
Just had 2
« on: September 26, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »

I had to post here because Tuesday it will have be a full year 8O since the last Italjet post.
Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Some people are like Slinkies, they really aren't good for anything, but they sure do bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

BikeBandit.com

Foehammer

• Beacon, NY, USA
  • Goodbye chickenstrips!
Just had 2
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 11:29:57 PM »

Felony, I love you man! :hyper: ! You are such a wise-*ss!!! Love it!
I am Santini, The Great Santini.  I come at night, from behind the moon, through the clouds, unannounced, watch out, watch out!
2007 UM V2S 650R
Redneck upgrades

Felony

• Forum Addict
Just had 2
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 08:30:11 PM »

Thanks!  I like your mask.  I have the devil mask and man are they nice to have.
Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Some people are like Slinkies, they really aren't good for anything, but they sure do bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Foehammer

• Beacon, NY, USA
  • Goodbye chickenstrips!
Just had 2
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »

Thanks Felony, I bought the skeleton jacket and the gloves to match.  Actually my wife bought it all for me for valentines day this past february.  The funny thing is, when I was in the Halloween store this past weekend looking at costumes for the kids and gear for scaring the hell out of neighbor kids (yes I want all the candy my wife bought to go directly to me) I saw my mask in the Halloween store.  It was even eight buck cheaper than the cycle catalog I ordered it from.  Talk about being pist!  I a) don't want a bunch of kids running around on halloween looking like I do everyday, and 2) maybe I'd better buy a few to have to replace mine when it wears out.  I'd love to see your devil mask.  When kids see my get-up, they love it.  Dogs go NUTS!  I think they want to bury me in the yard or something.  Anyways, I'm with you.  I love the mask when the weather gets cooler or down-right cold as it is here in NY in the mornings now (30 degrees) and it keeps the bugs off the face.
I am Santini, The Great Santini.  I come at night, from behind the moon, through the clouds, unannounced, watch out, watch out!
2007 UM V2S 650R
Redneck upgrades

zoran

• Forum Addict
  • the older I get, the faster I was
Just had 2
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 04:09:26 AM »

Quote from: "Foehammer"
Felony, I love you man! :hyper: ! You are such a wise-*ss!!! Love it!

Foehammer, I see you know Felony only halfway... You characterized him well, but why add "wise" to it? :laugh2:  :hyper:  :laugh2:

zoran
life is too important to be taken seriously...

Pages: [1]